Im going to court.

VonBoyage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You say it happend back in March.They probably aint even got the CCTV evidence anymore.Your going to go court and admit you used a fake name and bumped the fare.You will definetly get a criminal record if you go and admit all that.Not trying to scare.The best thing you could have done is give your real name and pay the fine as now you got yourself in a position.

Guest Cipher

He's not really in a positionthe letter was addressed to daniel MAYNARDso you never opened it innitonly thing is, if you use your card to top up your oyster, theoretically, they can trace thatbut as has been saidthe fine isnt in your nameyou arent daniel maynardso technically, the letter/court case does not even concern youif POLICE were to come to your house and say we are here to take daniel maynardyou show them your passportyou arent him...whats gonna happen

TFL dont ramp. but i dont see how u can settle out of court when you have already been summoned INTO court. either you go and face the music or u dont and blag it as much as u can. "dear tfl, im sorry i claimed it wasnt me the other day. infact it was and i just felt too ashmaed to appear in court. however i am more than willing to settle out of court. my real name is actually ___________ (since i gave you a fake one the other time lol roflmao) and you have the correct address. i also registered my oyster card online but i gave a fake name and different address roflmao lol. i look forward to hearing from you. Your UncleRuckus"
LLLMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOthem guys thereLOL at doing thishow many letters have they sent you in total Ruckus??????from when you saw daniel MAYNARD the 2nd time u should of returned to senderbut youre not him so u dont know about the situation cos u didnt open them lettersso what can they doyou are NOT that guy
lol the joke is they aint sent nuthin before this.. which is why its jus thrown me for six. Some random court summons like.

If i go ahead with it im guna try this..

Do I have to respond immediatelyMy advice is no, do not respond immediately to the court summons as you will be trying to settle out of court. I did not fill out the back of the form or send anything off. If you have already put in your plea it doesn’t matter you can change it.If you have received a court summons ring up the TFL number provided on the summons and ask for whoever is in charge of your case and ask for their email, this will speed up communication time, as you will not have to put valuable letters within the remit of Royal Mail.

Same thing happened to me about 6 months ago.The letter was sent to my address but my surname was spelt wrong, scribbled 'No person with this name lives at the address to which this letter was sent' and posted it back to them. Heard nothing back from them.

Guest Cipher

I still think by acknowledging that you received the letter (as long as it wasnt special delivery)You admit your guilt.....I wouldnt open sh*t that wasnt meant for me and if i did and it had a fine it would be a straight bin tingcuz if you really hadnt got the fine yourself (as you want them to beleive) You would just assume they sent the letter to the wrong address and think no more of it.

He's not really in a positionthe letter was addressed to daniel MAYNARDso you never opened it innitonly thing is, if you use your card to top up your oyster, theoretically, they can trace thatbut as has been saidthe fine isnt in your nameyou arent daniel maynardso technically, the letter/court case does not even concern youif POLICE were to come to your house and say we are here to take daniel maynardyou show them your passportyou arent him...whats gonna happen
What he said.I got fined £80 by the actual police for public disorder one time and I gave them a fake second name and my neighbours address instead. Don't be a pum, its only the TFL.

they wont send no police. it will just be kept on file... if ur surname is wrong then legally you are NOT that guy..so you dont have a problem. u dont have a problem if you DO go either you will just tell them that you gave the correct name and the man who took it down wrote it wrong..thats why you are called to confirm your name and address and any mistakes will be corrected then no questions asked.if you have the option of just paying a fine then do that, but if its a court case like all the ones i know..it will def end in a conviction AND a fine...that fine is just a lie option to draw you into court.

So your going to pay a fine that aint in your name.Think about it.
the fine isnt in your nameyou arent daniel maynardso technically, the letter/court case does not even concern youif POLICE were to come to your house and say we are here to take daniel maynardyou show them your passportyou arent him...whats gonna happen
C/S the above postsThere was another topic like this a while back on hereI tryed to tell man there is NO WAY they can tell wether or not any fake name lives at any given addressBare man gassed and said they can they can on some shook cat tingLow and beholdIf this guy told them his name was moses maynard they would not have been able to tell him ANY different.Bare people f*ck*ng shook of the jakes