FAO Women

Da Luv Doc

Stability in relationship, maturity and both share common desire for a child and future together.win win...I know not all situations are perfect like this but that is an example i believe.LOL @ (Again, wogsockets looking for mixed raced babies, DO NOT ANSWER IF YOU ENETERED MY TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

it can be fleeting momentslike u cud just get a vision of him lifting up ur child, when in fact hes lifting a box or somethingor he could say something in a tone that u could imagine him talking to ur child inits hard to explain but for me its when u get really surreal moments that feel very real and feel as thou kind of foresee the future, u find urself relating a lot of the things they do to 'well if we had a child'the decision to then act upon these uber uber strong feelings then comes with

Stability in relationship, maturity and both share common desire for a child and future together.

it can be fleeting momentslike u cud just get a vision of him lifting up ur child, when in fact hes lifting a box or somethingor he could say something in a tone that u could imagine him talking to ur child inits hard to explain but for me its when u get really surreal moments that feel very real and feel as thou kind of foresee the future, u find urself relating a lot of the things they do to 'well if we had a child'the decision to then act upon these uber uber strong feelings then comes with
Stability in relationship, maturity and both share common desire for a child and future together.
Hmmm.... My girl has said something similar, then a month later started saying she really wants one with me after uni.Usually I would be like wtf and just be bad ans make her not like me, though, I have pictured certain ways she acts and I also have thought similar stuff.

Been thinking about my future with my partner for a while, and thought of having children.I do love him, see our relationship lasting, so naturally next thing would be starting a family.One day we was out with a friend of mine who has a baby, he was pushin the pram, me and my girl were slowly walking behind talking, and for a moment i actually saw him pushin our baby. That what done it for me.Then reality hit me. I would love to have a baby. Times just not right yet.

Guest Cipher

(even though Im not a girl)Its just a feeling of affection innit, if a girl is f*ck*ng said breh, and she 'loves' him or whatever, and she is someone that wants to have kids anyway, she will say she wants to have his, even if he doesnt seem the 'father type' her mind will bend to see what the RnB songs have told her her heart wants.I say this cuz I know girls that have said this about multiple guys - its just the guy they are in a relationship with, them saying they want kids with the guy goes hand in hand with them saying they love him.

(even though Im not a girl)Its just a feeling of affection innit, if a girl is f*ck*ng said breh, and she 'loves' him or whatever, and she is someone that wants to have kids anyway, she will say she wants to have his, even if he doesnt seem the 'father type' her mind will bend to see what the RnB songs have told her her heart wants.I say this cuz I know girls that have said this about multiple guys - its just the guy they are in a relationship with, them saying they want kids with the guy goes hand in hand with them saying they love him.
Not correct 100%Affection and love are two different things.You can love somebody, but know your not going to last, having a child would be pointless.Obviously there are people who think for the moment and not outside the box.They love or lust after their partner, but dont actully think about if they would be a suitable father figure. Some dont even care.Hence the reason there are so many single mothers or mothers with mutiple baby farthers.You just cant tarnish every woman with the same brush.

where are the females responses in this thread!??Cha... in other extremes you can get Women who just want child, because THEY want a child. Feeling unfulfilled, unhappy bitter and alone in hope that having a child will give them a sense of someone needing and loving her unconditionally... (and who doesn't love there mother!?)And will quicktime gladly kick ur ass out on road and call you wuckless father, over anything as you have served your main purpose as sperm donor and no longer required.Becoming another statisitic... and continuing the vicious cycle that we all know of...Not to tar all women with this nasty brush, but it happens... some dudes need to wake up and smell the coffee. Think about it when ur bashin that girl/woman u call a gash/grimbag/hoe/sket/wosocket bareback. If she has that standards that low for herself to be treated this way... she is probably unhappy deep down about herself and needs that attention to feel wanted, loved and so on.fingers are tired now...

Guest Cipher
Not correct 100%Affection and love are two different things.You can love somebody, but know your not going to last, having a child would be pointless.Obviously there are people who think for the moment and not outside the box.They love or lust after their partner, but dont actully think about if they would be a suitable father figure. Some dont even care.Hence the reason there are so many single mothers or mothers with mutiple baby farthers.You just cant tarnish every woman with the same brush.
Take note I said 'loves' not loves, and that I said this about specific girls I know..But I dont know any girls that want to be with a man, say they love him, are in a relationship with him, and are girls that want to have kids.....but dont want to have kids with said guyNot one.

Take note I said 'loves' not loves, and that I said this about specific girls I know..But I dont know any girls that want to be with a man, say they love him, are in a relationship with him, and are girls that want to have kids.....but dont want to have kids with said guyNot one.
Any reason?

I don't know why. Children are just the last thing on my to do list really.. I guess maybe when i find a guy who i will feel we have a future i will think about starting a family because he will definately want children.. I actually wouldn't mind being with a guy who already has children.I don't know.. i don't think i can handle children.. i love children but because they are other people's & i can give them back lol...

I don't know why. Children are just the last thing on my to do list really.. I guess maybe when i find a guy who i will feel we have a future i will think about starting a family because he will definately want children.. I actually wouldn't mind being with a guy who already has children.I don't know.. i don't think i can handle children.. i love children but because they are other people's & i can give them back lol...
We had a topic that was about you before, I remember.Your one of them 40 year olds trying for a baby using IVF and failing numberof times after spending £40,000 whilst you remortgage your yard a few times then think why the f*ck did you wait, tbh.

Says the boy wid a girl who's not black??Do you call her a "wogsocket" too?!KMT
You fool, she don't like me for being black, but for being me ya idiot.Wogsocket = girls who have black on their mind 24/7 who whos goal in life is to have a black baby to become a member of the black community.Oh yeah, shes got black in her JLoafly