FAO Women

Da Luv Doc

i cant explain why i just knew i wanted my partner to be the father of my childrentoo many reasons led to me having the strong desire to have his baby,including my love for him,his good nature and the fact i felt we were the best match for each other.its like you have this urge that you love them so much that you want to be a part of them.we discussed it and decided to start a family & ive never regretted doing so. it literally melts my heart everytime i see my son being held by his father and he is laughing away or in the morning when he peers into his cot and our son gives a huge grin all that confirms in my heart that we made the right choice.

cm punk you have failedand you have because your going OVER BOARD with your pointdo you REALLY think a real wogsocket is gonna come and answer you?ya better off finding em on facebook and making a group cos if any wogsocket is on this site or was you are sure to of scared them off long time ago.you got too much hate for these women and you express it so much you make them seem like they REALLY MATTER.you got ya girl she is not a joonge you have gameSO SEKKLE AND DO YA TING.

I don't know why. Children are just the last thing on my to do list really.. I guess maybe when i find a guy who i will feel we have a future i will think about starting a family because he will definately want children.. I actually wouldn't mind being with a guy who already has children.I don't know.. i don't think i can handle children.. i love children but because they are other people's & i can give them back lol...
We had a topic that was about you before, I remember.Your one of them 40 year olds trying for a baby using IVF and failing numberof times after spending £40,000 whilst you remortgage your yard a few times then think why the f*ck did you wait, tbh.
I would like to think i am quite far from 40 thank you very much... So i have pleanty of time to make my mind up & if i get to 40 & decide then i will adopt.@ messy.. wow that is lovely.. i wouldn't mind feeling like that one day really... anyways time will tell