Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

GOLD

where is the best place to sell gold?not sure about the carats but i no its at least 18ct gold as my mumsie told mebut yeah it 30'' long wen openand 15'' long wen closedsome1 please advise me on were to goand a rough price on how much i can get for itreason why im selling it is i was watching the news and it said gold prices hav sornso i may aswel profitoriginaly bought from dubaii will up pics in a bit

all i know is the cash generators down by me gavea better price on my mates necklace that what a jewlers did. Which I was suprised at as I for one know how much their are tight bastards left me feeling raped after selling some dvd's :(

wood green & palmers green is youn im not talking about them bait ones you see on the main road one of my boys dad sells his sh*t somewhere in palmers green, dunno where tho

gold is measured in weight boss. the carat should be displayed on the clasp.
:swats the clasp?editthe clip ting dat shits it?says 22 on ithurt my eyes lookin at it doe barrre small

where is the best place to sell gold?not sure about the carats but i no its at least 18ct gold as my mumsie told mebut yeah it 30'' long wen openand 15'' long wen closedsome1 please advise me on were to goand a rough price on how much i can get for itreason why im selling it is i was watching the news and it said gold prices hav sornso i may aswel profitoriginaly bought from dubaii will up pics in a bit
Ilford stationBring pee's, fones and other valuable things as well

Ilford stationBring pee's, fones and other valuable things as well
lol at thinkin u can take me for a certain cereal

Hatton Gardens?
any shop in particualar?b4 i go there i wna get a quote localyfinkin of goin to dem bait asian jewelers on green stbut not too sure

On topic try bethnal green, just down the road from the station in the market.There's a jewellers there that's quite good been going for YEARS

On topic try bethnal green, just down the road from the station in the market.There's a jewellers there that's quite good been going for YEARS
trotters?i jus foned dem up they said there not buyin gold at the mo

Gold has sorn???It's rare for the price of gold to change to the amount where it would make any differenceOn another note, how much do you want for the chain?
yes it hasbbc news said lolaround 5 bills

990 and Up 24 carat999 Purest 24 carat999 is what Bullion is based on. You can find market price for gold on the net per ounce in US dollars.Maybe u wanna wait until Gold reaches $1000 per ounce...Warning:IMF is waiting for the gold bandwagon, until every commoner has an investment in gold. IMF will Sell the gold to its own members at a discount, between $40-$50 an ounce. Pushing the price of gold Down.

990 and Up 24 carat999 Purest 24 carat999 is what Bullion is based on. You can find market price for gold on the net per ounce in US dollars.Maybe u wanna wait until Gold reaches $1000 per ounce...Warning:IMF is waiting for the gold bandwagon, until every commoner has an investment in gold. IMF will Sell the gold to its own members at a discount, between $40-$50 an ounce. Pushing the price of gold Down.
wat does all of this mean

Gold has sorn???It's rare for the price of gold to change to the amount where it would make any differenceOn another note, how much do you want for the chain?
How much was it in Dubai?

How much was it in Dubai?
cousin bought it a few years bakwas equivelant to 4 bills, but dubais jewelery is alot cheaper aparently

highest price i got given for it was 350baaare shops tried parrin itive only been green street and ilford lane so fari fink i need to go white jewelers to get a better offer