GOLD

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

where is the best place to sell gold?not sure about the carats but i no its at least 18ct gold as my mumsie told mebut yeah it 30'' long wen openand 15'' long wen closedsome1 please advise me on were to goand a rough price on how much i can get for itreason why im selling it is i was watching the news and it said gold prices hav sornso i may aswel profitoriginaly bought from dubaii will up pics in a bit

where is the best place to sell gold?not sure about the carats but i no its at least 18ct gold as my mumsie told mebut yeah it 30'' long wen openand 15'' long wen closedsome1 please advise me on were to goand a rough price on how much i can get for itreason why im selling it is i was watching the news and it said gold prices hav sornso i may aswel profitoriginaly bought from dubaii will up pics in a bit
Ilford stationBring pee's, fones and other valuable things as well

Ilford stationBring pee's, fones and other valuable things as well
lol at thinkin u can take me for a certain cereal

990 and Up 24 carat999 Purest 24 carat999 is what Bullion is based on. You can find market price for gold on the net per ounce in US dollars.Maybe u wanna wait until Gold reaches $1000 per ounce...Warning:IMF is waiting for the gold bandwagon, until every commoner has an investment in gold. IMF will Sell the gold to its own members at a discount, between $40-$50 an ounce. Pushing the price of gold Down.

990 and Up 24 carat999 Purest 24 carat999 is what Bullion is based on. You can find market price for gold on the net per ounce in US dollars.Maybe u wanna wait until Gold reaches $1000 per ounce...Warning:IMF is waiting for the gold bandwagon, until every commoner has an investment in gold. IMF will Sell the gold to its own members at a discount, between $40-$50 an ounce. Pushing the price of gold Down.
wat does all of this mean

Gold has sorn???It's rare for the price of gold to change to the amount where it would make any differenceOn another note, how much do you want for the chain?
yes it hasbbc news said lolaround 5 bills
How much was it in Dubai?
cousin bought it a few years bakwas equivelant to 4 bills, but dubais jewelery is alot cheaper aparently