Sign in to follow this  
Deja Vu

ukfunky Deja Vu - are you FUNKin' serious?!

Hi all,New sexy soulful funky house mix...big thank you to those that have supported me along the way!! Perempay, Nyah, NB Funky, Gho$tman, Smash P, Mr Delerious, Blade, Dynamo, DJ TT, Krulz....you all need to check these guys out if you haven't already!!!Heres the link..http://www.sendspace.com/file/86s67oConstructive feedback welcome :-)Blessins...dejavu2hf8.th.gifthpix.gifdejavu2whiteyo8.th.gifthpix.gif

Guest haze-e

Cheeeze.Big mixing. Clean, Nice selection of tunes.*Adds to iPod*

tracklist is.......1. ill blu and nyah princess - frontline (deja vu dubplate)2. delinquent ft kcat - i got u (delio dcruz supa funky remix)3. dj mystery ft natalie k - speechless4. ralf gum ft monique bingham - kissing strangers (feliciano vocal mix)5. crazy couzinz ft callista - bongo jam6. perempay and dee ft katie pearl - in the air7. blade productions - keeps me dancing8. gho$tman - i c u9. smash p - country funk10. dj ma1 - the abyss11. hitty ft simone - back to me12. mettafix - things have changed (wookie remix)13. karizma - twyst this14. kentphonik - sunday showers15. smash p - deja vu16. rachel claudio and nicolas vautier - miscommunicate (yass remix)17. todd terry allstars - get down (trackheadz remix)18. delerious ft sweetness - truthful19. crazy couzinz ft kimona - i see you20. nb funky ft d'votion - open your wings (deja vu dubplate)