Taxes

Aquaman

Guest Flava Dave

theres nuffin wrong with dcredit cards still as long as u can handle urselfi thing they're great things actuallyif its ur first one try the capital one classic card or ur bank

Guest Flava Dave

the way u gotta see it is.. use the credit card 2 buy wot u can afford. dnt think of it as free moneythen u wnt get in trouble with itn try nt 2 jus pay off the minimum payment, dnt hav to do the full payment jus as much as you can, bt if u use it for money u already hav then that shudnt b a problemit also givs u added security, ie if u book a flight n th airline goes bust, coz its the credit cards money u dnt owe them sh*t theyll fight it 4 uetcbt the main thing is dnt think of it as free money

Guest Flava Dave
will they even dish out credit cards at the mo?
normal credit cards yea, if u hav gd creditas for subprime type cards, doubt it, or theyd giv u like a £100 limit

credit cards are the devils work :angry:
lol truesay i like spending. might have to dodge that already a material slavebreak down exactly how it works. do u get charged interest as soon as u spend pees off it? or is it if u are long to pay the monthly bill?
If you pay the full balance off at the end of the month then no you dont pay intrest, the cards i have dont charge intrest until 56 days after i purchased the item.I dont reccomend credit cards tbh unless you (like me) dont care about your credit rating.. Its too easy to max out the card then just pay the minimum balance by direct debit. Hell will freeze over before MBNA recieve their money back from me.

everyone talks a good talk abotu credit cards but the way everyone is in debt shows theres alotta talk and little action.i dont see how you can have a £3000 limit on 3 credit cards and NOT at some point get into over spending, the money is there. about dont spend over your limit... dont get one or make sure they give you a very low spending limit

Guest Flava Dave
everyone talks a good talk abotu credit cards but the way everyone is in debt shows theres alotta talk and little action.i dont see how you can have a £3000 limit on 3 credit cards and NOT at some point get into over spending, the money is there. about dont spend over your limit... dont get one or make sure they give you a very low spending limit
yea bt jus coz the 3000 limit is there dnt mean u gotta use itcertain times u jus gotta have self control

yea bt jus coz the 3000 limit is there dnt mean u gotta use itcertain times u jus gotta have self control
if people had self control then there woudlnt be this finaical problem now so its obvious that having the limit and 'self control' is far less effective than NOT having one at all. and u lot working ur regular 9-5 are pissed with your tax paymentsmy 'company' officially pays me £9000 a yr and i get about £1700 back in receipts and taxback as a small business :lol: what i officially make is between me,my accountant and your mums :lol: