Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

The Clashes

nasty/younger nasty vs slkI remember the hype for that clash for it to be on raw mish on the sunday (still have the cd i ripped from that day)it was meant to be nasty vs slk but nasty took the piss and never turnt up and sent younger nasty I remember the rumors in the ends about marcus nasty come out with a chopper and had up them guys and all sortsalso bruza vs crazy titch I remember being locked to radio for two day listening to this sh*t Real legendaryDizzee vs flow dan christmas day with danny weed it was a joke clash but it was still good I had it on tape I lent the tape to rinser and have not seen it since :(

just remembered sniper e vs flow dan on deja then they went rinse and jookie mundoe or someone come down with sniper and flow dan was going nuts man wernt even spitting on time with the riddim grime them times>>>>>

MANGA, BEEF?! NAH YOU'LL LOSE YOUR GLASSES AND YOU'LL BE LIKEARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
:lol: :lol: :lol: ribz>>>

MANGA, BEEF?! NAH YOU'LL LOSE YOUR GLASSES AND YOU'LL BE LIKEARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
:lol: :lol: :lol: ribz>>>
:lol: :lol: :lol: IN Mangas house Icreep like mouseSlew vs Nasty is quite funny 4 the boymentsWiley + Max vs Wolfpack also funny altho not rly mic clash