Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

WHO IS

jamal is to much just remembers him posting a picture of his water sh*t after that i knew this guy was even mader than me and him modeling that ting his sister made

japanese guy that lives in wolverhampton kinda chubbyapparently he had 5-6 vipers gashes in a yard and gave them all a ting got them leng then smashed n forced gambit to record it just what i heard init

jamal is to much just remembers him posting a picture of his water sh*t after that i knew this guy was even mader than me and him modeling that ting his sister made
LMAO I remember that topic. The guy's nasty.He's well known around Norwich sides tho. Go Cromer and ask anyone about him.

japanese guy that lives in wolverhampton kinda chubbyapparently he had 5-6 vipers gashes in a yard and gave them all a ting got them leng then smashed n forced gambit to record it just what i heard init
lmfao

:huh:

i can confirm i am with child

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Does anyone remember his username on RWD?Began with a D, but i forgot it.
ur multiple posts in this topic say it all tbh.

Does anyone remember his username on RWD?Began with a D, but i forgot it.
ur multiple posts in this topic say it all tbh.
alie. proper gettin moist over his name.beg a bitch sekkle.
c/s