Sign in to follow this  
bane

Beanie Hats

yh need to cop mine this weekendhad the stoney last yr dont want it again. f*ck the bait prada 1 but tbh it might be the safe bet

I love beanie hats on boys.
kk.
f*ck the bait prada 1 but tbh it might be the safe bet
c/s

i get mine from Camden but they are usually sum f*ckery like polka dots or stripey i duno if ur on that thats just my style, but they do have plain 1's aswellthey are cheap n cheerful like 5-8 pounds so u can buy nuff and co-ordinate that shiznik

i had a sick, bright red arsenal one when i was younger. looked the bollocks.

Wana kop a bobble hat aswellAll black or black with grey or white or blue or brown stripesGot the image in my head looks ayt but cant see it nowere online

Guest Cipher

Bane, I know where you can get them in west endthey are the ones...well, quite a few people have them, 1 colour (you usually see black ones) with a kind of stich pattern going in lines from top to bottom....if you know what I meanIf i can be bothered ill take a pic of mine..

Bane, I know where you can get them in west endthey are the ones...well, quite a few people have them, 1 colour (you usually see black ones) with a kind of stich pattern going in lines from top to bottom....if you know what I meanIf i can be bothered ill take a pic of mine..
lol those are the baitest ones everbought 1 and didnt even wear it

Guest Cipher
lol those are the baitest ones everbought 1 and didnt even wear it
Yea yea same fam*takes off hat & dashes to the side*

Guest Flava Dave

i need 2 find the sickest onemost are jus blah right nwmight hav 2 go with the black dc onecompliments my hair so well

btw to whoever wanted to knowlast year when i bought my prada beanie it was £65. thats from the bond street flagship store

i like those fendi gloves do they have them in brown because i have boots 2 match
i wouldnt know kurious, i got them and the skully 2 yrs ago as a christmas gift

More time i assume man dem with 'prada' hats are skud.Some brer i know got a nice one from selfridges, was about £40, don't remember the brand, was lovely material, blue, nice and soft, think cable knit.Check out Selfridges for a not bait one.