Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

03/10/08 to 5/10/08 Lulu weekend thread

Whats going down?heard bay is going to some nutty party down westme im gonna go see my pregnant friend and her sister and their kids see hw they are we will probely end up drunk and stoned going to see my boys waiting for him to come pick me up probely have a fifa tournementTomorrow morning Im going to buy a bunch of flowers for the misses and get them sent to her yard then sunday going to the mistress from dinner with her and her mum and step dad what about u guyswhats the weekend saying for u guysanyone going to the footie or rugby? :jackoff: :mj:

2night guna hook up with the girls, smoke and eat cake and cream 2moro im going to a Wake *pours juice*sunday my 3 year old cousins b'day party, bouncy castle, say no more

2odaycleanin up my entire yard, lady friend is cuming hear soon2omorrowparents are coming back from holiday2 weeks up already was fun while it lasted, spent too much peas though2unday i dono lolaz

Tonight - Just meet up with a couple go for drinks/meal etc..Sat - I'm gonna be around 55DSL for a bit then head to a friend's birthday shizzSun - Work & spend some time in a particular bar in East with the usuals.

Sun - Work & spend some time in a particular bar in East with the usuals.
what bar

Tonight - Jam Tomorrow - Training, then my friends raveSunday - Go watch Mr.Lovely's Under 12's play football.

Who has college on a Saturdayloooolpeak
its one of them colleges u see bait african, pakistani, indian, chinese and bangldeshi people go tohold tight the foreighn student mc donalds/kfc crew

Tonight going to a "dinner party"Phoning in sick tomorrow for work so i can do some uni work.Going to work on sundayhitting gym

Allow u 2 abat who college on a saturday.I HAVE COLLEGE ON A SATURDAY.SAY NO MORE Not all colleges are english and buisnessed based on a monday 9 to 5 basis.

Sun - Work & spend some time in a particular bar in East with the usuals.
what bar
Great place, everyone knows your namecheers01.jpgTonight: waiting for my indian take away, brejrins house party, nice and local, but peoples tryna make me go cameos.Tomorrow: workSunday: work, HOPEFULLY a rave now i'm not working monday. Tribal Life in dagenham?

boy i have to leave in a minute 1 enjoy ur weekend if u dont here from me until sunday/mondaytake care and look after each otherone love jah guidence

its one of them colleges u see bait african, pakistani, indian, chinese and bangldeshi people go tohold tight the foreighn student mc donalds/kfc crew
LMAOLEAVE HER ALONESHES A COLLEGE AMBASSADOR

tonight - gonna jam indoors prob watch a few films onlinesaturday - watch the football then link up with my boys go raving/clubbing sunday - go shopping then college work

U kno I go to 2 colleges init.N I aint goin Monoux on a Saturday, not me mate.

U kno I go to 2 colleges init.N I aint goin Monoux on a Saturday, not me mate.
:o :o :oI FEEL SO E VIOLATEDu cud hav told me <_< newvic init

E15 ona level go sleep init.I TOLD u.Tryna tell me u dnt remember me talkin about NVQs yh.

Tonight: waiting for my indian take away,
what you getting?Chicken bryani and garlic naan.... mmmmmmmmm

Tonight: waiting for my indian take away,
what you getting?Chicken bryani and garlic naan.... mmmmmmmmm
Was a Pilau Rice, Lamb Kaurma, Sag Aloo and Naan affairGonna go finish the restOwww.