03/10/08 to 5/10/08 Lulu weekend thread

The Somalian

Whats going down?heard bay is going to some nutty party down westme im gonna go see my pregnant friend and her sister and their kids see hw they are we will probely end up drunk and stoned going to see my boys waiting for him to come pick me up probely have a fifa tournementTomorrow morning Im going to buy a bunch of flowers for the misses and get them sent to her yard then sunday going to the mistress from dinner with her and her mum and step dad what about u guyswhats the weekend saying for u guysanyone going to the footie or rugby? :jackoff: :mj:

Sun - Work & spend some time in a particular bar in East with the usuals.
what bar
Great place, everyone knows your namecheers01.jpgTonight: waiting for my indian take away, brejrins house party, nice and local, but peoples tryna make me go cameos.Tomorrow: workSunday: work, HOPEFULLY a rave now i'm not working monday. Tribal Life in dagenham?

Who has college on a Saturdayloooolpeak
its one of them colleges u see bait african, pakistani, indian, chinese and bangldeshi people go tohold tight the foreighn student mc donalds/kfc crew
LMAOLEAVE HER ALONESHES A COLLEGE AMBASSADOR
U kno I go to 2 colleges init.N I aint goin Monoux on a Saturday, not me mate.

Who has college on a Saturdayloooolpeak
its one of them colleges u see bait african, pakistani, indian, chinese and bangldeshi people go tohold tight the foreighn student mc donalds/kfc crew
LMAOLEAVE HER ALONESHES A COLLEGE AMBASSADOR
U kno I go to 2 colleges init.N I aint goin Monoux on a Saturday, not me mate.
:o :o :oI FEEL SO E VIOLATEDu cud hav told me <_< newvic init