Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

i went to school wid dese niggas

this was outside coral innit I remember when this happened the guy who died should not of been using racist language tbhwas shocked at the sentace them man caught life same thing happened with Jack large them essex guys need to stop calling guys niggersbbc made me depressed today check the england and london news page bare nutty stories like the guy who accused a man of taking a orange then got killedand them armed robbers all niggeers and the token white

Guest Cipher
I was ready to cuss them and call them scumbags untill I read thisThe teenagers attacked him after Mr Bones used racially abusive language towards them.The 60-year-old man fell to the ground and hit his head which caused a fractured skull and brain damage resulting in his death, the court heard.Sentencing the men Judge Richard Hawkins said: "Such language could not justify the attack."
It was deserved.Not the death, but a kicking was deserved.

I am not trying to justify killing someone but sometimes these old man do deserve to be hit..That happened to me this time when i was waiting for a bus & this man was smoking in my face and i asked him to just blow his smoke outside the shelter. Didn't even ask him to stop smoking & he started telling me about my slave ancestors.I didn't do anything but i can imagine if it was someone else with a temper or a group of guys he would have been hit just like this dead one here

guy is smoking they asked him to stop man carrys on then chats some racist sh*t so obviously it will kick offthe guy thought he was the man of the manor but he wernt now he is dead sorry but he had it coming to him

I am not trying to justify killing someone but sometimes these old man do deserve to be hit..That happened to me this time when i was waiting for a bus & this man was smoking in my face and i asked him to just blow his smoke outside the shelter. Didn't even ask him to stop smoking & he started telling me about my slave ancestors.I didn't do anything but i can imagine if it was someone else with a temper or a group of guys he would have been hit just like this dead one here
any type of violence shouldnt be encouraged or condonedSMHIMO

Guest Cipher

Very true actually, I wouldnt have said anything.Were the d*ckheads? They probably did something to deserve some type of abuse im sure.Cuz I doubt it was like Don't Be A Menace where they walked through the door and the buzzer went 'niggggg-ers'

yeah its the one across lidls got all them african and easteern european guys inisde it I dont like that one but u got the one around the corner with all the younger guys all them younger african and turkish brehs I play in that one more time

yeah its the one across lidls got all them african and easteern european guys inisde it I dont like that one but u got the one around the corner with all the younger guys all them younger african and turkish brehs I play in that one more time
the one near the station

Very true actually, I wouldnt have said anything.Were the d*ckheads? They probably did something to deserve some type of abuse im sure.Cuz I doubt it was like Don't Be A Menace where they walked through the door and the buzzer went 'niggggg-ers'
:rofl:dat movies sikgona watch it now

im guyaneseany abbey brampton or rokeby niggas on hereits sooooooooooo bait who i ami was the only guyanese in the year, maybe evn the school

yeah i know some of them goons from when i was living in barking they use to come around to the yard and blaze weed and play pro dont really check for alot of them now they are still on road eaters tingall about the william hill on ilford lane with them indian baidersthey do some of the crazyist bets i have ever seen placing £80 quid just on 33

nope never been insidejust the corals the ladbrooks next to the station with the blonde chick who always smokes outside the other ladbrokes near mc donalds what always has black women working inside itand some next idependent bookmakers next to the off licence with the ramp (i think i have a gambling problem coz that is just the bookis in that bit of barking i can tell u the ones in lewisham, peckham, west end, hackney, bow, palmers green, wood green, tottenham, islington etc etc even ealing)

u know wots f*cked up bout this story is i remember a similar situation, and old man bein ignorant and racist and expecting ppl to tolerate cos of his age...got tucked in but he didnt die. nearly did so the ppl got jail sentences.but 2 years for manslaughter, thats not even a slap on the wrist. even if the old man was in the wrong they cant just do that and expect any mercy from the law.