Resistance 2

jcee

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn right.. think sony have got an advertising campaign for this coming in the next couple weeks, or so ive heard.game plays like a dream... playing co op with Fiz actually swung it for me.Spending like 10 minutes duppying off this gigantic sutin.The feeling of achievement afterwards >>>>>

• 5 months later...

finally got around to playing/finishing this, campaign mode is f*ck*ng sick. the gap between this and the first resistance is drastic, they got everything on point this time: general dynamics, enemies, bosses and an excellent variation of environments (chicago being the best imo) & weapons. the most noticeable thing about this is the increase of difficulty and the spruced up enemy AI, i played it on normal but some parts of the game are f*ck*ng hard, i found myself seeing that red, gray and white fading screen very often. the weapons are too sick i can't stress this enough, they picked just the right amount and variation, each weapon being suited to a certain type of enemy/situation guarantees that you make full use of every weapon at some point in the game.the only thing i think they should of improved on is Hale's character, you don't really get a clear cut picture of his personality, but thinking about it again, many FPS games don't really take the time to explore the protagonist to the fullest. i was a bit disappointed with the ending but i guess it did it's purpose which was; to create hype, to get people speculating and setting the backdrop for resistance 3, which i'm looking forward to.i rented it from lovefilm, but i will be copping it, need to add this to the collection. you're missing out if you haven't played this, it's definitely up there as one of the best games on ps3.