Sign in to follow this  
Mic Man

FAO: Late 70's & Early 80's Babies

I have slept on this genre for too long..Can people list ALL the big tracks from that era please, from the baitest tunes to the rare ones.If people could maybe upload some tracks as well, it would be much appreciated.

Teddy Riley is a starting point duno if it wud fall under new jack, but Mint Condition Pretty Brown Eyesis a chooooone

Teddy Riley is a starting point duno if it wud fall under new jack, but Mint Condition Pretty Brown Eyesis a chooooone
Yeah, its kinda slow but its from that general era of High tops, Shell suits, and baggy trousers!tune tho

Groove Me - GUYYo Thats A Lot Of Body - READY FOR THE WORLDHEAVY D & THE BOYZIm Dreaming - CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMSAint My Type Of Hype - FULL FORCEI Need Love - LL COOL JRub You The Right Way - JOHNNY GILLLet The Beat Hit 'Em - LISA LISA & CULT JAMHer - GUYJust Got Paid - JOHNNY KEMPHere We Go Again - PORTRAITIs It Good To You - TEDDY RILEY feat. TAMMY LUCASI Ain't Too Proud To Beg - T.L.C.A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays" - DE LA SOULDo The Right Thing - REDHEAD KINGPIN & THE FBICandy Girl- NEW EDITIONEvery Little Step- Bobby BrownWarm It Up Kane - BIG DADDY KANEPoison - BELL BIV DEVOE