Official Premier League Week 7 Topic

Admin.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ tevezf*cking hell hes fat like much fatter then rooney got man boobs a massive gut and all sorts jesus i started to worry thinking i was getting fat but lmao that just made me feel a lot better seeing his out of shape selfrooney come like wretch 32 next to him ahahahahahahaharonaldoso shoulda had a hat trickgreat result as i usually dont give us anything from ewood park when projecting how many pts we should get in the season

lmao @ tevezf*cking hell hes fat like much fatter then rooney got man boobs a massive gut and all sorts jesus i started to worry thinking i was getting fat but lmao that just made me feel a lot better seeing his out of shape selfrooney come like wretch 32 next to him ahahahahahahaharonaldoso shoulda had a hat trickgreat result as i usually dont give us anything from ewood park when projecting how many pts we should get in the season
ur clutching with the criticism this week

mancs are in full voice as usual
Said it before and i'll say it again we've got the best away support in the Leaguewhich just serves to piss me off even more about the shower of shite that attend Old Trafford these days
Tevez shoud have started, I swear you lot still aint got a out and out striker, Berba drops so far back...
Are you implying that Tevez would serve as the out an out striker?As i said before and was shouted down for saying so United should've gone out for a Van Nistelrooy type forward to offer us the oppourtunity to change our style if needed