Sign in to follow this  
jellybone

OJ Simpson is going to jail

090408_oj2TXT.jpgLAS VEGAS — O.J. Simpson, who went from American sports idol to celebrity-in-exile after he was acquitted of murder in 1995, was found guilty Friday of robbing two sports-memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432663,00.htmlThe 61-year-old former football star could spend the rest of his life in prison. Sentencing was set for Dec. 5.A weary and somber Simpson released a heavy sigh as the charges were read by the clerk in Clark County District Court. He was immediately taken into custody.5_68_090408_oj6_320.jpg

He's gonna get some angry white supremacist's c*ck in his black ass i can tell you that.
pissed for him, caught life once and still managed to f*ck himself up.

He's gonna get some angry white supremacist's c*ck in his black ass i can tell you that.
pissed for him, caught life once and still managed to f*ck himself up.
It's like, getting off a murder the world is convinced you did, is a BIG thing, especially with the whole race thing involved.Personally i wouldn't be so much as caught littering after a lifeline like that.

LMAOthis guy is a legend i swear.
Bet he was wishing cochran wasn't dead.Him going to jail was imminent. White America has been waiting for this moment for a while now.
STRONG C/S TO BOTH POSTS

:lol: seriously i told him u cant kill white people and get away with it they were just waiting till he was too weak and feeble to protect his anus

Guy should of SAT DOWN after his last drama. Some man just dont learn.Got away with double murder and is now going out like a c*ck on some theft sh*t.BIG SMH.

lma00was it just 1 nostril? that happened to me the other day, had 2 catch it quick before it landed on my freinds 4head

lma00was it just 1 nostril? that happened to me the other day, had 2 catch it quick before it landed on my freinds 4head
lmao it was one stilhow the hell was u in a position to drop snot on ur bredrins forehead....was u horizontal¬_¬