Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

last time i let a negro organize a trip

Guest Tibbius

so i was sold this likkle mandem trip as:We're rollin Manchester in two whips n stayin in a hotel... £22 per headniceso last night, my bredrin calls me on some gas talkin bout we need to get coach extra £25 PARget to mancs, arrive at a b&b PAR£51 per room, we got 3 rooms... hes got some girls comin n talkin bout 4 man need to share 1 room, while he n his girl share 1 n a nex girl gets 1 to herselfis man tryna take me for a mug? im PISSED on a different level, feel to jump on train n go homeLuLu come link me wid a draw b4 i spill blood in this place

oh sh*t, tony's pissed with no drawi predict fatalitiesthe way i looked at the topic like 'dammit wat did we do now'

Guest Tibbius

On top of this, my brother is organizin a rave n asked me to helpi told him leave promo to me22's he made some ms paint flyer with pics of hiim like say his EZ n my name down as an mcPARwhas wrong with niggas these days

Guest Flava Dave

LMAOalways get a written copy of the plans before handalways

these days its a tied ting, personally I aint feeling the food. but a 1.8 bendz who can complainedit- you know irs not the peng when u blaze a bendz in one afternoongood timesphoto0042hr6.jpgtoday I'm on the hunt for that chro-nic

Guest Tibbius

I'm in mossside at the moment n it looks like sh*t. Next stop: trafford centre

That's f*cked. Not accteptable.How can me and a few man arrange to go Manny and one of them is talking about "Eks, be ready at half 7. Don't be late" all week! 8 o'clock I'm sitting in my yard ready to go and I call the drive.HIM: "Hello""Hey man, what's goin on?""Nothing much man, nothing much"*Silence**Me switching*The oother driver decided the night before that he was too tired to go but nobody f*ck*ng called me. Cussed the other guy out till he got his car and drove us there anyway.

Remember one time we all went brighton. Everymans packed now at my door*Walk up to my boys car*Me: open the doorHim: I thought you was driving dere*cue a 30 min debate on who should drive*

lmfaoman man u lot pay for rooms so some next chick can stay there while FOUR man in one bnb room n he gets to smash some chick?bruv at this momment in time u sud of sparked him in his facethe level of par is disgusting

designated driver going home on his ones after not enjoying the night and not telling anyoneand leaving me to catch cab from somewhere very far = killer

On top of this, my brother is organizin a rave n asked me to helpi told him leave promo to me22's he made some ms paint flyer with pics of hiim like say his EZ n my name down as an mcPARwhas wrong with niggas these days
lmfaowho is kaydee whatever

Guest Tibbius

The chick paid for the rooms. If you think money is comin out my pocket now your mad. f*ck this

Guest Flava Dave

go on betfair famscooped bout £50 already 2day its lookin like a gd day

oh yh yesterday was friday highday and i smokednothingim guna make up 4 it at the wake 2night tho, hail up my sisters name with a spliff or 10, its emotionalTony, u know by rights u can put f*ckery up ppls nose when they are asleep. well within ur rights

Guest Flava Dave

i need 2 order more pillmans on 22.50mg nw n im still standinheads get knocked out on 3.75mgmay hav 2 order 60 instead of my normal 30