last time i let a negro organize a trip

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

so i was sold this likkle mandem trip as:We're rollin Manchester in two whips n stayin in a hotel... £22 per headniceso last night, my bredrin calls me on some gas talkin bout we need to get coach extra £25 PARget to mancs, arrive at a b&b PAR£51 per room, we got 3 rooms... hes got some girls comin n talkin bout 4 man need to share 1 room, while he n his girl share 1 n a nex girl gets 1 to herselfis man tryna take me for a mug? im PISSED on a different level, feel to jump on train n go homeLuLu come link me wid a draw b4 i spill blood in this place

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius

On top of this, my brother is organizin a rave n asked me to helpi told him leave promo to me22's he made some ms paint flyer with pics of hiim like say his EZ n my name down as an mcPARwhas wrong with niggas these days

That's f*cked. Not accteptable.How can me and a few man arrange to go Manny and one of them is talking about "Eks, be ready at half 7. Don't be late" all week! 8 o'clock I'm sitting in my yard ready to go and I call the drive.HIM: "Hello""Hey man, what's goin on?""Nothing much man, nothing much"*Silence**Me switching*The oother driver decided the night before that he was too tired to go but nobody f*ck*ng called me. Cussed the other guy out till he got his car and drove us there anyway.

designated driver going home on his ones after not enjoying the night and not telling anyoneand leaving me to catch cab from somewhere very far = killer