Essex

LuLu

my friend has invited me down to go and stay with her in essex for a few days ,she has just started uni there.im thinking i will probably go the weekend i go back to my mums to pick up the rest of my things.whats the nightlife like ?any historic landmarks worth visiting ?

The uni's in colchester. Colchester has a castle I think. Could go see that if you're into that kind of thing.A girl that looks like Lulu should never visit Essex. You'll fit in too well and get treated like one of the locals.
are u implying that i look like some kind of chavy vicky pollard shame on u eks lolhmm the castle could be worth a visit i guess.most of my friends family are in london, so she went there for a few days to visit them and then went to uni from there.

The uni's in colchester. Colchester has a castle I think. Could go see that if you're into that kind of thing.A girl that looks like Lulu should never visit Essex. You'll fit in too well and get treated like one of the locals.
are u implying that i look like some kind of chavy vicky pollard shame on u eks lolhmm the castle could be worth a visit i guess.most of my friends family are in london, so she went there for a few days to visit them and then went to uni from there.
No I'm just saying the made-up, dyed blonde haired, white girl look is kinda the trend in Essex. Not even a little bit of a send.

ye i need to get a satnav asap because i get lost rather easily.not next weekend but the weekend after, im going to my mums in the south west to pick up the rest of my clothes, shoes, documents , hair straightners/dryers etc etc cos im sick of not having my own things with me., so then from there il go to essex for a few days then make the mission back to mancunia.she should of just gone to uni here or even somewhere like bham, rather than go essex .

ye i need to get a satnav asap because i get lost rather easily.not next weekend but the weekend after, im going to my mums in the south west to pick up the rest of my clothes, shoes, documents , hair straightners/dryers etc etc cos im sick of not having my own things with me., so then from there il go to essex for a few days then make the mission back to mancunia.she should of just gone to uni here or even somewhere like bham, rather than go essex .
thts some disgusting journey still.
nothin can ever beat the plymouth - heathrow - manchester journey i did in one daythat journey was a disaster from start to finish

thts some disgusting journey still.
nothin can ever beat the plymouth - heathrow - manchester journey i did in one daythat journey was a disaster from start to finish
FULLY f*ckED.i wouldnt do it.
Don't you have them travelling days?

I hear that. Taking turns is a must.
thats why im dreading driving back down south, ive put it off for like 4 weeks nowits gets boring after so longim pissed cos hardly any of my friends drive so im always the one driving.