my boys very peng gal tried a ting

Frank White

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ask him for anything he could expose her on then upload heretruesay u would only do that if ur a real lengman
lol do dat for a bunch of strangers dats mad
we cant be that much of strangers of you if you spent 5hours of your life planning this topicbet man was there with powerpoint presentations, spider diagrams, postet notes and all sorts thinking he would reach level 10 prestige on vip2 but mans console caught the red circles of death

ask him for anything he could expose her on then upload heretruesay u would only do that if ur a real lengman
we cant be that much of strangers of you if you spent 5hours of your life planning this topicbet man was there with powerpoint presentations, spider diagrams, postet notes and all sorts thinking he would reach level 10 prestige on vip2 but mans console caught the red circles of death
you try too hard tbh

you try too hard tbh

think of it like this, you wont be known for gettin stiff over your little cousin if you drop this...
Fackin 'ell please tell me thats just a random joke and not based on true events *tries different approach*ur not gunna expose a girl that tried to take ur boy for a milkman and get u caught up in a situation, because were 'strangers'.instead u back her and dont up her pics to a forum, yeahhhhh great friend.....fassy

think of it like this, you wont be known for gettin stiff over your little cousin if you drop this...
Fackin 'ell please tell me thats just a random joke and not based on true events *tries different approach*ur not gunna expose a girl that tried to take ur boy for a milkman and get u caught up in a situation, because were 'strangers'.instead u back her and dont up her pics to a forum, yeahhhhh great friend.....fassy
im very sad to say its based on true events straight out of the horse's mouth

Frankies my lil nigga, but u got me co signing this post fam.Don't let me down, I believe in you.