carnival (long read ish)

Grafter

HATE carnivals
Too many black people in one place for you innit?f*ck Carnival. The only time small island people feel big coz they can come together and try diss. Thing is, they go on like Jamaica hate them, but they always get big up at Jamaican things or by Jamaican people. They grudge Jamaica and that is evidence. Petty. If they werent bothered and Jamaica were the main culprits then they should feel no way to big up Jamaica, but they arent above Jamaica as they like to think, they are on some grudge trip.I wanna touch Carnival in Jamaica one of these years here tho. Maybe when I'm too old or bored of ATI/RTI I'll reach out there one easter. People keep telling me Ochie and Jouvert is a mad ting
:confused: You go on like all carribeans hate Jamaicansllow lettin a few small minded haters cloud your judgement of other carribean islands.
C/s

HATE carnivals
Too many black people in one place for you innit?f*ck Carnival. The only time small island people feel big coz they can come together and try diss. Thing is, they go on like Jamaica hate them, but they always get big up at Jamaican things or by Jamaican people. They grudge Jamaica and that is evidence. Petty. If they werent bothered and Jamaica were the main culprits then they should feel no way to big up Jamaica, but they arent above Jamaica as they like to think, they are on some grudge trip.I wanna touch Carnival in Jamaica one of these years here tho. Maybe when I'm too old or bored of ATI/RTI I'll reach out there one easter. People keep telling me Ochie and Jouvert is a mad ting
:confused: You go on like all carribeans hate Jamaicansllow lettin a few small minded haters cloud your judgement of other carribean islands.
C/s

HATE carnivals
C/s
I'm mainly talking about the people in control of the mic. How could I ever try speak about the normal small islander that attends these things? The post was based on her saying they just shouted out small islands.With the highlighted, plenty small island people have said Jamaica think they are better than the other islands. Ask whichever one of your parents is from a small island. And yes I know all of you have small islander in you hence the numerous c/sOh and that's not to say the majority hate, but its more than some little minority

loool^^^even at one club, biggin up everyone, takin too much time to big up jamaica, how u gna be playin bashment majority of the nite, an dont big us upan ive noticed that at certain clubs in england, certain times we dont even get a shout out

TBH the use of phrases like 'small islands', 'small island people' and 'small islanders' by some Jamaicans doesn't really help the situation or put a stop to stereotype that Jamaicans think they are better than the rest of the Caribbean islands and look down on them.

TBH the use of phrases like 'small islands', 'small island people' and 'small islanders' by some Jamaicans doesn't really help the situation or put a stop to stereotype that Jamaicans think they are better than the rest of the Caribbean islands and look down on them.
LOL

loool^^^even at one club, biggin up everyone, takin too much time to big up jamaica, how u gna be playin bashment majority of the nite, an dont big us upan ive noticed that at certain clubs in england, certain times we dont even get a shout out
serious question. why does this kinda sh*t bother ppl ? personally i take no notice of it but thats just me. seriously though why does it matter to people asif the person giving 'shout outs' is cared about by anyone or what they say means anything to anyone lol.

serious question. why does this kinda sh*t bother ppl ? personally i take no notice of it but thats just me. seriously though why does it matter to people asif the person giving 'shout outs' is cared about by anyone or what they say means anything to anyone lol.
mm yhits jus cheeky, like it ain botherin my lifesame way as a lot of stuff people complain about on here an irl, really doesnt matter in the grand scheme of thingsjus a moan

LOL
LOLIts based on size geogrphically not anything else. Your all grouped together because all the islands on the eastern side of the Caribbean are small and there are so many. Not to be rude but there arent many unique characteristics that separate rate the small islands if were being honest. Thats not to say they are not nice places with extremely safe and beautiful people tho, just real talk, something many on here cant handle

LOL
LOLIts based on size geogrphically not anything else. Your all grouped together because all the islands on the eastern side of the Caribbean are small and there are so many. Not to be rude but there arent many unique characteristics that separate rate the small islands if were being honest. Thats not to say they are not nice places with extremely safe and beautiful people tho, just real talk, something many on here cant handle
monkey batty soup anyone?joke joke

Not to be rude but there arent many unique characteristics that separate rate the small islands if were being honest.
SMH
C/SAny Sarah Palin mentality..
LOL @ me writing "separate rate."And by that sentance I mean to the general public, even those outside of that group.

I wanna go Trindads one heard it is livvvvvvvveeee. And Im so pissed i missed Cropover in Barbados, tht would have been good.
my bajan bredrin bin there, he said its livebut when he was tellin me about it, he said it in that accent of urs, for tiiiime i thought he was sayin "crack over"smh

I wanna go Trindads one heard it is livvvvvvvveeee. And Im so pissed i missed Cropover in Barbados, tht would have been good.
my bajan bredrin bin there, he said its livebut when he was tellin me about it, he said it in that accent of urs, for tiiiime i thought he was sayin "crack over"smh
LOL