THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

“I’m as free as a bird,” the rapper told XXLmag.com exclusively. “Now it gives me the ability to ride without no remorse, no sympathy, no pity. I’m riding on everything. I’m riding. I’ma ride on my rivalry for the season. It’s gonna be so wavy. So big, so heavy, so controversial. It’s gonna be like none other. “I’m gonna speak about everything, Jim Jones,” Max continued. “I got more deep, down, dark secrets.”Looks Like The Tsunami About To Come.. “I’m not even part of the U.S. Government laws,” Max B. said. “I’m not a citizen of the United States, I’m dead ass. My laws, the laws you go by, I don’t have to follow. As long as I don’t purposely hurt nobody, I’m straight.” The rapper said he’s ready to start a bidding war between record labels for his services. For his next album, he hopes to collaborate with the likes of Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Nelly Furtado. “I’m gonna be 10 times better than [Jim Jones] ever was,” Max said. -xxlmag
Which Record Label You Think Should Pick Up The Waviest One?? RocNation? G-Unit? Grand Hustle? Let’s Hear Ya Thoughts On This One.. OOOOWWWwww…

Jim aint never letting him go, so this only true if there a loophole in that contract, but anyway Jim got his publishing, which is the real KILLER.
do u go to new york with sas?
no he stays in essex and does there laundry
:lol:
lmao