THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

Late night one away:

Max_B.-Tha_Wave_Archives_Vol.1-2008Play time Artist Title Track #04:00 Max B. Paperwork .0102:16 Max B. I Don't Wanna .0204:42 Max B. f*ck Jim Jones .0302:03 Max B. Call My Connect .0403:43 Max B. G'd Up Remix .0504:56 Max B. Get It How U Live Feat. Los Don & Tum Tum .0604:03 Max B. Get Low (Ft. Al Pac) .0701:41 Max B. Hole In A Nigga .0803:01 Max B. I Gotta Have You .0902:17 Max B. I Like .1003:56 Max B. I'm Wavy .1102:55 Max B. Lip Singin .1204:58 Max B. Married To The Mob Feat. Rab & Tf Mafia .1301:17 Max B. Niggas Aint f*ckin' Wit' Us .1403:10 Max B. Picture Me Rollin .1502:07 Max B. Rock On 1603:03 Max B. Unreleased Freestyle .1703:04 Max B. Unreleased Freestyle 2 .1803:06 Max B. Way It Is 1902:50 Max B. We Got Dough 2002:01 Max B. We Take Aim 2102:15 Max B. Why They Wanna 2203:47 Max B. Get Low (Ft. World Dinero) .23
http://rapidshare.com/files/124807553/max_b.-tha_wave_archives_vol._1-2008.rar

Lmao @ The hook his track for Jim Jones.. Biggavel >>> _

Guest PROFIT2
f*ck dat nigga maxafter Freeky punched him up, wave got deaded. 730 dips aint ramping, kicked man in his gums
fam allow it freeky was on my guys nuts b4 all this...they all where thats why its a f*ck*ng jokehere the mixtapes max done b4 the beef there all tryig to shout owww and wavy its a jokenow them pricks tryin to talk about "we splashy" come on now thats patheticfreeky is any dumb goon.Stack & max>>>>>>>>_________swear them 2 should have just made ther own crew brought riot squad and gain green together and they would have destroyed dipset hands down.

f*ck dat nigga maxafter Freeky punched him up, wave got deaded. 730 dips aint ramping, kicked man in his gums
fam allow it freeky was on my guys nuts b4 all this...they all where thats why its a f*ck*ng jokehere the mixtapes max done b4 the beef there all tryig to shout owww and wavy its a jokenow them pricks tryin to talk about "we splashy" come on now thats patheticfreeky is any dumb goon.
Max was talking reckless, couldnt back it up. Came with some 'its just music' talk, Freeky put the beats on him.Max aint wavy no more. Dancing like a batty bwoy on wshh, that aint wavy.

Guest WAVESURFER
fam allow it freeky was on my guys nuts b4 all this...they all where thats why its a f*ck*ng jokehere the mixtapes max done b4 the beef there all tryig to shout owww and wavy its a jokenow them pricks tryin to talk about "we splashy" come on now thats patheticfreeky is any dumb goon.
Max was talking reckless, couldnt back it up. Came with some 'its just music' talk, Freeky put the beats on him.Max aint wavy no more. Dancing like a batty bwoy on wshh, that aint wavy.
I couldn't give a f*ck if he backs his talk in a fight, his music is FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No Freekey was pissed Max left Jim, cos about a week prior, Freek got (aka paid for) a bunch of hooks from Max.Knowing that there (Max & Jim) situation was gonna get ugly, he got Sen to re-do them.Max saw that as more lip singing, thus the "f*ck 730 Dips too".Technically Max was in the right on that one, cos Freek shoul have just put the records out as they where, left them alone, or got Sen to re-do them but using his own bars.

Stack & max>>>>>>>>_________swear them 2 should have just made ther own crew brought riot squad and gain green together and they would have destroyed dipset hands down.
STRONG CO-SIGNThats some real talk right there.R.I.P. Stack - Far from your regular mixtape rapper. Just didn't have the time to prove to a bigger audience.LOL @ the wave haters, shame on you.