THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

this is emotionalmy grandma passed i really miss hercouldn't go to the funeral and kiss herin the cell i was staring at her pictureshe never liked my way of lifetold me i would pay the priceriding on my foursgot me gliding on these whoresfeelin like some other typa ninjacome and f*ck with the biggawe can live it upone day imma give it upbe a family man and settle down with the wife and kidFREE MAX

WHAT CHU WANT FROM MEOWW OWW OWWWITS THE BROAD STREET BULLY THE SILVER SURFER - CATCH THE WAVEPULL A STOCK ON THE K, OR I STRECH THE GAUGEHUNNED GRAND RUBBERBAND IN THE DUFFLEHUNNED SHOT MAC LEATHER STRAP WITH THE MUZZLERIP ANY THING THAT I SPIT ON, f*ck IF ITS MY BEEFANY f*ck*ng SET CAN GET DIPPED ONBeans goes in

sh*tyou man didnt liedead solver is f*ckedwhat is million dollar baby saying
just stick with the other two.lazy k mixtapes are always shitt.old songs + sh*t quality
woah woah WOAHmillion dollar baby 2 was the sh*t

sh*tyou man didnt liedead solver is f*ckedwhat is million dollar baby saying
just stick with the other two.lazy k mixtapes are always shitt.old songs + sh*t quality
woah woah WOAHmillion dollar baby 2 was the sh*t
sorry sir i now detract my previous statementhowever this new lazy k is not really up to par.goon music 2 tho >now looking forward to coke wave 2

this is emotionalmy grandma passed i really miss hercouldn't go to the funeral and kiss herin the cell i was staring at her pictureshe never liked my way of lifetold me i would pay the priceriding on my foursgot me gliding on these whoresfeelin like some other typa ninjacome and f*ck with the biggawe can live it upone day imma give it upbe a family man and settle down with the wife and kidFREE MAX
been listning to this song for the whole day10 outta 10 on scale type of sh*tWATCHU NEEED?WE GOT BWE GOT WEEDWE GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEESHE COPPIN AND SHE LOVE TO STAY HIIIGH

been listning to this song for the whole day10 outta 10 on scale type of sh*tWATCHU NEEED?WE GOT BWE GOT WEEDWE GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEESHE COPPIN AND SHE LOVE TO STAY HIIIGH
Just need to cosign this. This f*ck*ng track man