THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

Max was an original trend setter he would have changed the game for mainstream

Just look how the term wavy grew so quick to the point now where it's been bastersized so much people seem to think it means you're drunk and probably don't even know who max b is

THISSS

if only we had some other evidence to go on apart from the endorsement of underage white girls on youtube

ah well

:lmao:

I Remember when my bro heard me listening to picture me rolling for the first time, he looked at me like I was a fool and asked wtf is this.

1 week later I walk up the steps and hear 'bitch let me live my life with yooouuuuu'

The thing with Max is he was fighting through the shitty mixdowns, the fucked up levels etc and still produced bangers. Very few people could hold my attention with audio of such shit quality and that's why I'm certain if he was given a budget a decent studio and a good engineer it would have been a wrap.

And anybody who thinks he couldn't have been ghost writing for rnb and even pop singers clearly wasn't listening hard enough.

He's the Waviest, his current situation is truly tragic.

emotional post

BITCH JSUT LET ME LIVE MY LIFE WITH YOOOOUUUU

ILL COOK CLEAN CATER AND BE NICE TO YOOOUUUU OOOO

:(

Max was an original trend setter he would have changed the game for mainstream

Just look how the term wavy grew so quick to the point now where it's been bastersized so much people seem to think it means you're drunk and probably don't even know who max b is

hate when people say waved to mean drunk

feel like theyre disrespecting the max

/

public domain 3 is a classic

• Upvote 1