Sorry but

Max hooks >>>> Nates

In the most least disrespectful way

Trust

Wouldn't even put the disclaimer

It is what it is

• Upvote 1

You man are loopy about best hook king

I deleted most of my Max B discography, there's only so much off key singing I can take

But the stuff he did with Jim Jones / Dipset / Byrd Gang, that Hustler's P.O.M.E.era >>

/

When TF told us the story about how Max B came around & Cam was like naw he's a stick up kid get him away, then cam was the 1st to do a song with him lol

They should've made it him Dipset after this feature, sick hook, sick beat.. I always thought this diss was underrated 

When TF told us the story about how Max B came around & Cam was like naw he's a stick up kid get him away, then cam was the 1st to do a song with him lol

lol what?

TF what was this about?

i didnt think people rated Max B like that

Nah everybody rated Max, (sadly) they just knew he was too manic to be around everyday.

Jim didn't care at all, as tbh he's the definition of GABOS. You lot still think he cared when Stack died lol.

But yeah definition of a Cam move. "Your using him, but he's.... (Goes off and uses him) Okay, everybody can use him now... (Max gets locked up/beefing with Jim) See I told y'all that's why you shouldn't use him...

On 29/05/2013 at 8:45 PM, Wavant said:

Main ting and I singing along to Max>>>>

rrr shit :(

why

That track is a madness.... Is this retard rap era ready for Max? Too much quality. Only time I hear French put in that kind of effort is on Harry Fraud beats. 

On 5/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, Agony said:

FUUUUUUUUUU

Related image

Effortless floating on the track. Max the GAWD.

Plus, he brings out the best in French. They're not even in the studio together physically.