THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

In other words, Max B was found by the court to be either too young, or too mentally incompetent, to comprehend and agree to the terms of his original recording contract. Thus, the contract was never legally binding and Max B is under no obligation to continue working for Byrd Gang Records.
He's sick if he gets out of that contract using this law

In other words, Max B was found by the court to be either too young, or too mentally incompetent, to comprehend and agree to the terms of his original recording contract. Thus, the contract was never legally binding and Max B is under no obligation to continue working for Byrd Gang Records.
He's sick if he gets out of that contract using this law
I don't see that happening though.Unless man pretends to act like a complete spasticated retarded imbecile infront of the judge. AT THE END OF THE DAY As long as Max B's signature is on the contract the law will presume he agreed with everything that was written on the contract, so Jim will still own him.Unless Jim himself does something to violate the contract, he is under Jim's thumb.From what I can gather anyway.Lol the breh is f*cked. Expect influxes of more mixtapes from Max B in the future.

PEOPLE!!!!whats the song where max b is singing the chorus and he says "i love my bitches i gotta have um after i hit um ti hear them saying sayin max can i go with you" its got max b, jim jones and stack bundles on it...much appreciated
Jim Jones - Go With You (Feat. Stack Bundles And Max B)on one of them byrdgang albums

PEOPLE!!!!whats the song where max b is singing the chorus and he says "i love my bitches i gotta have um after i hit um ti hear them saying sayin max can i go with you" its got max b, jim jones and stack bundles on it...much appreciated
Jim Jones - Go With You (Feat. Stack Bundles And Max B)on one of them byrdgang albums
oh sh*t, can't thank you enough for that, i remeber hearing this song on jim jones' dvd and loved it!do you have it on mp3? pm if you do

oh sh*t, can't thank you enough for that, i remeber hearing this song on jim jones' dvd and loved it!
Same DVD where Byrdgang try get in a rave and the bouncers say no?Funny DVD.Tune is fire by the way jeez, Stack pwned the track.

oh sh*t, can't thank you enough for that, i remeber hearing this song on jim jones' dvd and loved it!
Same DVD where Byrdgang try get in a rave and the bouncers say no?Funny DVD.Tune is fire by the way jeez, Stack pwned the track.
the same one, yes.i want that dvd but cant find it anywhere, seen quite a few clips on youtube and thought it would be worth a watch!