THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

shouldnt there be more fuss about max being a snitchlike when rick ross was exposedis that statement posted in this thread all there is?
He's the wavy rat, so everybody allowing him.
but seriously what proof is there really?hell rell's c/s? pffft ok thencome on now it holds hardly any weight plus the bitch is the real snitch and ys rell got links to feds anyway?i need more evidence b4 i write man off with ricky(no wave riding)
Its not about whether you like Hell Rell or not, plus like I said IMO Rell would snitch if faced with the same dillema.That paperwork holds a lot of weight, cos aint nobody replied to it, and its been at least two weeks. Swear he replied to the chick within two days. Plus its the worst snitching possible, its straight informing, with no paperwork that you ever have to sign off too. Its only cos the officer has to report to his superior that its out there.
Lol at the denial - Face it he the wavy snitch.Rell still takes a L cos he suppose to be getting at French, not Max.Oh and that Louis bag, smh, what was he thinking!
LOL.
But no more paperwork ever came after that...Rell was suppose to up the pages to the net and never did. That way it could have been cross referenced to the case. When he didnt it was suspect to me. Then after weeks of thinking I'm like its Rell, like I know he dont have p to buy police internal paperwork. He still owes Cam money.Then French explained it to Haze, and while French has to obviously ride with Max. His reasoning made way more sense.
66902275.gif
:lol: tf is a joker

Goon Music 2.0 tracklist

1. Goon Intro 2.0ww2. French Montana - We Playin' In The Rain3. French Montana, Dame Grease, Max B, Jetter, & Mac Mustard - Wave Gang4. Max B & Mac Mustard - Dead Solver (Ed Lover Diss!)5. Max B - First Of The Month6. Sheek Louch, Pusha T, & Freeway - My Style7. Dame Grease - Blanket Jackson8. French Montana - Life Of An O.G.9. French Montana - So Soulful10. Skit11. Max B - Bury Me With My Grand Cru12. Jae Millz - No Defeat13. Message From The Boss Don14. Al Pac, Hollywood Ferg, Meeno, & A.B. - Get Money (Hustla Dog)15. Meeno & Dame Grease - Heroin16. Shorty Face Skit17. French Montana, Dame Grease, Meeno, & Jae Millz - Stuck In The Middle18. Max B, Dolla, Skrilla, & Young Qua - What We Want19. Max B - 1 Day At A Time20. French Montana & Dame Grease - Pluto21. Beanie Sigel, Max B, & French Montana - What U Want From Me22. Max B - Don't Wanna Go Back

Guest PROFIT2
yo tf.what did frenchie say on the radio that your not happy with?
i presume its the fact he dont sound that upset and then all the jimmy talkand that pretty ricky sh*t is f*ck*ng foul!

i hope the whole video isnt just shot by just sopranos stilltrack is too much of a banger to be mixtape quality "gangsters always out live judges"LMAO now that is some Sopranos sh*t
lmao2nd time was killerlegend in two games like im pee wee kirklandfrench on camera needs to be adressed