THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

plus the engineer is not doing a good job mixing these tracks downwhy is it all distrorted and sh*t on almost every tape.i can listen to anything else in the whip and its perfect, bass and treble is lovely.but these new max tapes makes me not wanna listen to them. too much bass and treble. you can't notice on computer speakers but on larger and powerful its wack.

Guest PROFIT2
you might hav seen me leaning in the beamerfloating off the top rope like tommy dreamerlove dis tune..
IM G'D UP!
shheeeeeeeeeeeeeetstr8 whip material
that is a banger but i hate the line 'hittin chicks with big d*cks whats we love to do...'

plus the engineer is not doing a good job mixing these tracks downwhy is it all distrorted and sh*t on almost every tape.i can listen to anything else in the whip and its perfect, bass and treble is lovely.but these new max tapes makes me not wanna listen to them. too much bass and treble. you can't notice on computer speakers but on larger and powerful its wack.
lol trust me, I cant even listen 2 them on my pro. monitors, I got to use my normal pc speakers to listen to them. lol if he pays an engineer for this

jim jones never reached out. man proper waited long and hard. lol smh.i think the only way he can hurt jimmy now is basically get this "chrissy touched it" thing really poppin off. I mean use the internet to post more vlogs and eventually make it into a slogan like cam'ron did with "cuuuuuuuurrrtis"... in the end have t-shirts and sh*t saying "chrissy touched it *bla bla bla*" imagine that, would be f*ckin jokes.