THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

Despite rumors, 50 Cent will not be bailing out Max B, XXLMag.com has learned.

Earlier today, a tweet from producer Dame Grease said that Fif “got 4 million for Max to come out.” XXL spoke to the incarcerated Harlem rapper’s label to set the record straight. “There is no bail, you wouldn’t be able to bail him out at this point,” DJ Next, the CEO of Amalgam Records, Max’s longtime label home, tells XXL.

Max is currently locked up in New Jersey State Prison in Trenton on kidnapping, murder and robbery charges from a 2006 incident. He was sentenced to 75 years behind bars in 2009. And since that time, Next says he has not spoken to 50.

“Basically I spoke to Max this morning, I was on the phone with Max and his mom, and Max hasn’t spoken to 50, not regarding this issue,” he continues. “It comes as a surprise to all of us. It’s shocking that a guy as vocal as 50 Cent would have Dame Grease speaking on his behalf. I can’t speak for 50. I don’t know if he intends to do what Dame is claiming he’s saying. I’m not sure where it comes from, but I can tell you this: Max is still signed to Amalgam Digital. Amalgam Digital doesn’t know anything about it. Max doesn’t know anything about it. So we’re a little confused right now, where Dame Grease is getting this from.”

As of now, Max is still trying to go about getting an appeal. “Right now Max is going along with the legal process and he is applying for his letter of appeal,” Next says. “He sent in his submission for his letter of appeal. He’s waiting to get a response. That can take a couple of months.”

Reps for 50 Cent have not responded to XXL as of press time. Stay tuned to XXLMag.com as this story develops. —Jesse Gissen

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/07/50-cent-can-not-bail-out-max-b-label-says/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Max Biggavelli plans to release his new book and Blu-ray in the near future.

Max B has revealed the cover art for his upcoming book The Wavy Baby, which is currently without a release date.

The book is set to be released along with a Blu-ray of the same name. The documentary will provide unreleased footage including interviews, studio time, live shows, backstage, freestyles and more. Guest appearances on the Blu-ray come courtesy of French Montana, Cocaine City, Gain Greene and more.

Max_B_Book_Presentation.png

• 1 month later...

Don't post here much but felt like I had to share this because I found about Max here for the first time

Basically ever Max B song, bar a few. You need to download it all, won't work otherwise. Strictly for the dedicated I think:

Part 1: mediafire.com/?2bunsxp02g4hxtt

Part 2: mediafire.com/?87xgsktq9sew8ab

Part 3: mediafire.com/?2bxftdm7bda556n

Part 4: mediafire.com/?o19bgnff6fygrfb

Part 5: mediafire.com/?kqk8wpse4gctq3u

Part 6: mediafire.com/?a0zr1fzl3808ru2

Part 7: mediafire.com/?8j6gji3z0u3z79a

Part 8: mediafire.com/?as0a57ya5rgm54q

Part 9: mediafire.com/?6o1hg871z1j7evc

Part 10: mediafire.com/?a4a3m3a4to2cumz

Part 11: mediafire.com/?eu3ri4cs5qkx75s

Part 12: mediafire.com/?ws72pjzqidk7ye3

Part 13: http://www.mediafire...p5ycwh2kny2tiyk

Part 14: mediafire.com/?8hpmwooouj89t1c

It's 24 volumes, about 29 hours long, and has 494 songs.

No DJ for the most part too. Didn't even know a no DJ version of Steak Sause existed, for example.

• Upvote 4

fack pos

If there isn't a full version of west coast wave on here I am gonna be pissed, been asking for the tune for nearly 2 years.

Nah f*ck these man, how you gonna leave people waiting for 2 years and release the same teaser version.

Gonna make me write this brudda in prison.

Don't post here much but felt like I had to share this because I found about Max here for the first time

Basically ever Max B song, bar a few. You need to download it all, won't work otherwise. Strictly for the dedicated I think:

Part 1: mediafire.com/?2bunsxp02g4hxtt

Part 2: mediafire.com/?87xgsktq9sew8ab

Part 3: mediafire.com/?2bxftdm7bda556n

Part 4: mediafire.com/?o19bgnff6fygrfb

Part 5: mediafire.com/?kqk8wpse4gctq3u

Part 6: mediafire.com/?a0zr1fzl3808ru2

Part 7: mediafire.com/?8j6gji3z0u3z79a

Part 8: mediafire.com/?as0a57ya5rgm54q

Part 9: mediafire.com/?6o1hg871z1j7evc

Part 10: mediafire.com/?a4a3m3a4to2cumz

Part 11: mediafire.com/?eu3ri4cs5qkx75s

Part 12: mediafire.com/?ws72pjzqidk7ye3

Part 13: http://www.mediafire...p5ycwh2kny2tiyk

Part 14: mediafire.com/?8hpmwooouj89t1c

It's 24 volumes, about 29 hours long, and has 494 songs.

No DJ for the most part too. Didn't even know a no DJ version of Steak Sause existed, for example.

downaloading now saffe