THE MAX B TOPIC

FreeMason

• 3 weeks later...

max-b-court.jpg?w=540&h=302

The G Codes

This post was actually a reference or rather an idea done by me and Max B. Right after Puff recorded this song for Jim Jones “What You Sipping” I decided to give the homie Max a shot. Puff and I actually liked Max B, I wish I could have signed him. That’s whole other story. However what I will say is the beat was originally for Puff for the Biggie Duets, actually was supposed to be a single. Then Cool and Dre,weeks after having the beat, their manager at time said she sold the beat to LA Reid. Fast forward it was a single for Christina Milian. Well this song is for the Max B fans and for my homie A$AP Yams! Max B aka Mr Prolific keep your head to the sky (Pause).

[media=]

[/media]

max-b-court.jpg?w=540&h=302

The G Codes

This post was actually a reference or rather an idea done by me and Max B. Right after Puff recorded this song for Jim Jones “What You Sipping” I decided to give the homie Max a shot. Puff and I actually liked Max B, I wish I could have signed him. That’s whole other story. However what I will say is the beat was originally for Puff for the Biggie Duets, actually was supposed to be a single. Then Cool and Dre,weeks after having the beat, their manager at time said she sold the beat to LA Reid. Fast forward it was a single for Christina Milian. Well this song is for the Max B fans and for my homie A$AP Yams! Max B aka Mr Prolific keep your head to the sky (Pause).

[media=]

[/media]

this brothers music is truly emotional to listen to

makes me close my eyes and have those deep dreams of success

free biggavelli

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Max B cut off Silka Sosa & ask his fans to stop signing her petition

Posted by Masar on December 1, 2012 in By Masar |

For those of you who didn’t know what’s going on or maybe confused, here are the facts regarding this unfortunate situation. It started with this 30 years old woman who goes by the nick name of Silka Sosa. The story is that she got in touch with Max by writing him letters and asked him if she can help raise money for his case. Max said yes with the impression that she was sincere. She first assembled a website [PardonTheWave.com], and started to misleading the people that she was Max’s wife. Max never denied it since she was helping, he even played the role by calling her his wife on a local radio interview.

As time progressed she also asked for his twitter password (allegedly with good intentions) to promote the website. At this point, Masar, who was running Max verified twitter account for 3 years, warned him about giving the password to strangers. However this warning was ignored with full confidence that she was a sane and trust worthy lady who wanted to sincerely help. Once the password was given to her, she changed it immediately and for some incomprehensible reason started disrespecting Masar online. [Watch this videofor details].

At this point of time she was also selling merchandise via the website and was putting together a petition for the white house and a listening party to raised funds for Max. With that being, he didn’t want to upset her and let her continue, until the party was done. Unfortunately her party was unsuccessful and only a few people showed up. Artist like Lazy K, Fat Joe & French Montana was unlawfully advertised on the flyer did not appear. That infuriated her and from then on she started dissing French Montana by using Max’s twitter account.

Sadly to say Max never received a $1 from this woman. She was using her own PayPal for transactions [[email protected]]. Through these trials and tribulations he became obviously fed-up. Exhausted and tired of her, Max figured a way to get the new password and gave it back to Masar. By this time Masar created another account [Max_Biggavelli] as a backup while all this nonsense was taking place.

masartv.com/max_b

Follow @MaxBiggavelli @Max_Biggavelli

http://masartv.com/blog/archives/3846

Smh

Max needs to be more clued up.

There's no hope to hold on to now. Mans officially down for 30. We can just be grateful we were here to witness the wave.

So sad but true

Was like the last piece of real hiphop watching the under dog....small part of me hates French cos really it should be max in his situation

Just imagine.