Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

ukfunky Crazy Cousinz - Do You Mind feat. Wiley & Bashy

Yeah obviously but the 2 obvious places they'll go to will be Funky or Dubstep and (allthough some are good on Dubstep) the quality control of the Grime MC's will ruin both these 2 scene's imo

Was bound to happen, same thing happened with Garage. The fact Grime's dead and Wearing My Rolex is Wiley's first hit but Rolex Sweep and Strydaman flopped them man are stumped.

Yeah obviously but the 2 obvious places they'll go to will be Funky or Dubstep and (allthough some are good on Dubstep) the quality control of the Grime MC's will ruin both these 2 scene's imo
this will never happen if the ppl in the scene now dont want it to.llow grime mc's/rappers. dnt care if ur nt makin p, dnt pollute a nex scene tryna make it.

loadsa grime heads are on funky now anyway... and even people like ROADSIDE have switched to it
RSG''s neveri demand PROOF or this coment is void

loadsa grime heads are on funky now anyway... and even people like ROADSIDE have switched to it
RSG''s neveri demand PROOF or this coment is void

people need to start pushing grime instead of jumping on some rebore 1996-1999 garage scene

Gumbo is a very good Funky DJ still.Anyone that tries to jump on this music now will get air pie, so things like that shouldnt even worry man.Its only now and then you will get a new face get in through the back door.How half of them are trying to get in is by putting on there own raves.. but thats air pie also

yeah all the bandwagon lot r jumping on funky hard now innit gonna see alot of bandwagon people step throughwhat are the vinyl sales saying in the scene for people is it pushing 1000+ units? or is it a slow moving thing 500 at a time? just wondering how healthy the scene really is?because i remember when i was at cb one guy told me ed case has stoped making garage coz he struggled to sell 1000 garage units but his house stuff was selling 15k a time getting the studio up again got two singers (selina from that wookie tune and my ex toni she done some proper house stuff back in 2001 times) i might make some funky music with them

ive got audio of r.a spitting over some bean beatit was on logans show though

every dj's jumped on this wonky ting theres only a couple i can kinda distinguish as being "house" dj's some well known some not so...its about how serious you are about your music and what your playing!!

Gumbo is a very good Funky DJ still.Anyone that tries to jump on this music now will get air pie, so things like that shouldnt even worry man.Its only now and then you will get a new face get in through the back door.How half of them are trying to get in is by putting on there own raves.. but thats air pie also
But putting on raves is how Gumbo got big