OPINIONS On girls

Guest Cipher

Reading something O-guy said the other day made me ponderHAVE YOU BEEN/ARE YOU in a situaiton where if you did not LOVE/care for your girl, you would not respect her as a woman?Owing to the fact that maybe she has an attitude you condem other girls foror has done stuff that you would otherwise consider slutty etc, but because she is YOUR girl, you take a different attitude to it?Discuss

Owing to the fact that maybe she has an attitude you condem other girls for
my girl blatently has a foul mouth but so have i and she slews other girls which i just dont like from any girl tbh as for the slutty thing she aint been slutty to my knowledge (TO MY KNOWLEDGE YEAH? before someone HYPES)I do respect her for the same reasons funny enough cos i dont like people that say nothing its just a flaw i find in all women its a self elevation thing for them ennit and remember when talkin to girls about girls the bad girl is ALWAYS they girl spoken about NEVER the one you speak to (thats from their perspective when they speak)

i was friends with my girlfriend be4 we dealti can't be your friend unless i respect u (reason y i only have 2 female friends)and at the point where i judged she was worthy of my respect, i had no romantic feelings 4 her at allindeed i can say i honestly respect her as a woman but to answer the question no i haven't dealt with a girl that in different circumstances i would look upon disapprovinglybut i have liked a girl ike thati learnt a nice lesson for my troubles aswell

in cinema they will call it suspension of disbeliefhowever im to critical now to suspend my disbelief,although i wish to rask that i cudi believe it was otto weininger that said , "No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them.''

she used to be a d*ck back in the day, i've known her for years but she's fixed up and is someone who i can respect, although her complete lack of knowledge/understanding of current affairs vexes me a little.
I hate this with a passion.
C/SNothing worse than tryna have a decent convo tht results in jus giving up!

My current girl has done things in her past that I would absolutely not tolerate had any other female done such or let such be done unto her. But I guess how you treat and respect a woman is all dependent on her approach in dealing with things that involve or concern you, a woman who knows she was a grime ball in the past and has changed will ultimately treat you marginally better than the girl who has not experienced things. It's complicated.And by "grime ball" I don't mean the nastiest slutty behavior or the least slutty escapades, i mean at any level that is known to you.

My current girl has done things in her past that I would absolutely not tolerate had any other female done such or let such be done unto her. But I guess how you treat and respect a woman is all dependent on her approach in dealing with things that involve or concern you, a woman who knows she was a grime ball in the past and has changed will ultimately treat you marginally better than the girl who has not experienced things. It's complicated.And by "grime ball" I don't mean the nastiest slutty behavior or the least slutty escapades, i mean at any level that is known to you.
if i was you i would make have her slice off her left tay tay as penance for her grimbolian past actions, it will also insure that she never leaves you for sumone eles; no one wants a lop sided female.

Yes in this situation, a very close friend of mine is an absolute hoe. She is so safe and funny and a really good friend but if she weren't my friend and her private life was widely known she would get looks of disgust from me.

Did you wife a slosh?

Did you wife a slosh?
No I did not wife a slosh, she just did things to me that at the time i would have found a turn off. Don't ask what either

if i didn't feel for her, i would still respect her because shes changed and fully regrets. but because i feel for her, i get the anger, which turns into abuse. slowly thats going away. maybe i'll feel content after learning to swallow some sh*t. hopefully ill be one humble f*cker. n in a wierd way, im glad that she done what she done, she gained experience, n she seems to be using it wisely, which is what u want in a relationship

if i didn't feel for her, i would still respect her because shes changed and fully regrets. but because i feel for her, i get the anger, which turns into abuse. slowly thats going away. maybe i'll feel content after learning to swallow some sh*t. hopefully ill be one humble f*cker. n in a wierd way, im glad that she done what she done, she gained experience, n she seems to be using it wisely, which is what u want in a relationship

Ask her for free lessonsI see what you're tryin to do. Every cloud n all that but Jodie Marsh has experience :D . Last time I checked the offer was buy experience get aids free. Payable by narni and self-respect. Self-respect is non-refundable, narni may be damagedBitch better be gettin paid or she needs to ask Solomon 4 some of that wisdomWhich is what YOU want in a relationship and which is what I'd want in a hooker tbh. No training needed

Did you wife a slosh?
No I did not wife a slosh, she just did things to me that at the time i would have found a turn off. Don't ask what either
What she do that would've turned you off blad?

Ask her for free lessonsI see what you're tryin to do. Every cloud n all that but Jodie Marsh has experience :D . Last time I checked the offer was buy experience get aids free. Payable by narni and self-respect. Self-respect is non-refundable, narni may be damagedBitch better be gettin paid or she needs to ask Solomon 4 some of that wisdomWhich is what YOU want in a relationship and which is what I'd want in a hooker tbh. No training needed
safe