Love Film

LS

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just clocked instead of spending over 200i might as well do this for like 15 a month till december.Has anyone got any free codes that i can get a 3 months trial fromAlso, is there a minimum contract that you have to stay with them?
cant help you with a code or anything...but after or just before the free 3 months...you should cancel cpz they will automatically charge you from then on

Guest DN Braund

MAKE SURE you select interested in gamesits nt an option but its on one of the pages in writing above where u fill in, itll b a blue link u click n itll change ur options

Alright safe DurrtyI was trying to look out for the games bit, but can't seem to find it, ima put my email address in first and it will probs come up laterEDIT: found it90 days free so will be only paying around 15 the time it comes to end of decemberthats sick IMO

How do I rent games with the 3 month thing?Only giving me the option to choose DVD rentals.
page 3What we're famous for! No limits to how many rentals you can have. We rush the next DVD (want to rent games?) to you as soon as you send one back. click that
When signing up, page 3.

Guest DN Braund

on page 3 (where it says page _ of 4) itll say this

page 3What we're famous for! No limits to how many rentals you can have. We rush the next DVD (want to rent games?) to you as soon as you send one back. click that
click the bold bit n 4 more options will come up

Guest DN Braund
How long does it take for deliveryA week?
a dayi get my sh*t next morning they send u prepaid envelopes aswell so u jus slide the discs back in and pop them in the post box

Guest DN Braund

i jus pick whatever i want n put it on high priorityusually hav jus one thing on there wen i select it b4 like 3pm or sutin n put it in high priority n get it nexx day