Love Film

LS

I don't understand how you guys are doing that.I got parred today. My brother made an account on Lovefilm before now i can't get no free trial to work.Worse thing is he didn't use it, he canceled the same day he made it.
Same but I did it years ago. Ive had to set it up to get sent to my mates house now.
some thick guys on hereI been doing this for time aswell like Doom
How do you do it then?&on the £18.99 a month package, how many games am I allowed at once? Cant f*ck*ng find it anywhere on the site.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My 360 has f*cked up Midnight Club. Got a perfect circle on it. Will they charge me for the game? Its obvious the circle is too perfect for me to have made it but I checked on the website and on the report a problem form, it only gives the options:1) The disc arrived broken or was otherwise unplayable.2) I have lost/damaged this disc and wish to pay for it.They sent it out last Tuesday so I think its gonna be a push for them to accept that it never arrived.Anyone else had this problem?

Guest DN Braund

imma stay with them stillcoz this is a brilliant serviceespecially seein as i can get them rare films i cnt find torrents for, rip them, then send bk the discor jus try out games n sh*t

LOL. This service is extremely sh*t if you want the in-demand latest titles. They still aint sent out Left for Dead and Mirror's Edge since Monday. Reading the comments it only seems good for those who want to catch up on old stuff rather than those who want the latest. They probably aint got enough copies to dish out ;(