Love Film

LS

If you google something like "Love film 60 day codes" you will stll find some.

I got another 60 day like...a week ago or something to my other address.

I think I remember seeing that the 60 day's will only be for january or something so yah....get them while you can.

/

Also if your cool with your neighbours or one of your boys lives near you or something get them to sign up for you, my brother is currently doing this.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to call up now to cancel, be firm with it.

The guy on the phone try tell me that since I still have days left, I should just wait for those to run out then cancel LIKE I'M LOOKING TO GET CHARGED YOU c*nt.

By the end of the call I just kept saying "I want to cancel it. I want to cancel it....." he kept trying to interrupt but eventually he gave in and cancelled.

It's all long :angry: .

The guy on the phone try tell me that since I still have days left, I should just wait for those to run out then cancel LIKE I'M LOOKING TO GET CHARGED YOU c*nt.

By the end of the call I just kept saying "I want to cancel it. I want to cancel it....." he kept trying to interrupt but eventually he gave in and cancelled.

LMFAO

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

LMFAO

• 1 month later...