Quantum of Solace

Tee

I can tell i will be niced working here, & i've only started this week. Got couple DS tings today for me & the wife.Get a niiiiice discount aswell. Lol @ the way my co-workers are askin ME bout games n sh*t, like they ain't been there 12 months alredy.Swear i come like some encyclopedia to them people dere. Hopefulyl my passion will shine thru and will get a perm position somewhere of my choice.Kensington aint doing it for me.
no vacancies gee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not worth the money i swere a few man how me they took it back next day cos the clock it in like 3 hrs point less playin on like if it feels like cod tru the new cod out i aint even gonna rent this
Yeah but still, lol @ knowing this is an RPG at heart. 500 diff endings and whatnot. Most of my friends bang this in FF flex.

4-5 hours is pathetic i know its only a bond game but thats just the thing that makes it worse, could make a bond game so sick. topping goldeneye wouldnt be as tough as it sounds given the capabilities nowadays. Bond films are good because of how much stuff is in them, a bond game should have time taken on it, i hate the way they always have good points yet it feels like they have rushed it to an extent like they are tring to get it out around the same time as the film. Im sure ppl would prefer it if they took longer and it came out months after the film but was a game with more depth and that you could play through more than once. I hate hearing that a game is that short, i know bare work goes into games but f*ck being able to complete that in one maybe two sessions that ridiculous. bond game should be some of the sickest around tbh. if games like splinter cell etc that were based around a similar kind of thing could be amazing games with masses of fans surely bond games should be able to do something similar.