Do you realise just how lucky you are right now?

Steven

Who says im healthy?I think im rotting on the inside.
i know i am, i done a fart this morning that made my eyes water, do u think, when u go for an operation that when they open u up it stinks? coz farts come from inside don't they.

was gunna make this topic but in refrence to the internet the resources are unlimited for instance back in the day i spent billions of pounds on music i had one iron maiden album i fought fare play there big but now i can check out any other songs on youtube and dl the albums for free shits wonderful i feel like singing that song a whole new world who was it by that aladdin yuteedit nvm i can type in a whole new world and the sh*t will fly thru the window sh*t is a magical fairytale out here todaywatch wen it crumbles doe

was gunna make this topic but in refrence to the internet the resources are unlimited for instance back in the day i spent billions of pounds on music i had one iron maiden album i fought fare play there big but now i can check out any other songs on youtube and dl the albums for free shits wonderful i feel like singing that song a whole new world who was it by that aladdin yuteedit nvm i can type in a whole new world and the sh*t will fly thru the window sh*t is a magical fairytale out here todaywatch wen it crumbles doe
reminds me of the days when i used to record music of the radio