What is the fine for driving a moped without a licence or insurance?

the_one

Guest DN Braund

f*ck knowsill tell u when they catch mebt one dude was drivin a car on prov. with insurance in someone elses name n gt banned for a yearanother on TV gt pulled with 4 ppl in the back n one in the boot in his girls' mums whip n gt let off with a warningdepends who it is n where u r tbh

f*ck knowsill tell u when they catch mebt one dude was drivin a car on prov. with insurance in someone elses name n gt banned for a yearanother on TV gt pulled with 4 ppl in the back n one in the boot in his girls' mums whip n gt let off with a warningdepends who it is n where u r tbh
:lol:

f*ck knowsbt one dude was drivin a car on prov. with insurance in someone elses name n gt banned for a year
looking back now, i really dont know how i didnt get banned back in 06, i had no license or insurance but yet i just got let off with a fine and 3 points.thought it would of been a straight ban tbh.

f*ck knowsbt one dude was drivin a car on prov. with insurance in someone elses name n gt banned for a year
looking back now, i really dont know how i didnt get banned back in 06, i had no license or insurance but yet i just got let off with a fine and 3 points.thought it would of been a straight ban tbh.
n hw much was the fine?

n hw much was the fine?
£60so i was kinda lucky considering the situation

LOL, I seen that episode, man in the boot must have been shooking thinking the cars going to the compound to get crushed with him insidefor peds it will be the same as driving, 6 points and a fine (depending on the hearing)