Sign in to follow this  
LuLu

Speed Flatmating

The concept is similar to speed dating i guess, the event is held at a bar and you wear a name badge, then basically you just go and talk to people who are renting out rooms/flats etchttp://www.speedflatmating.co.uk/speed-fla...;tle=1225135414the people in the video seem enthusiasticI didn't even know these type of events existed till i was browsing sites before.

Guest DN Braund

i reckon thats a gd ideaway better than speed datingbut tbh i wouldnt like to live with anyone i aint f*ckin or aint fam

i think the whole process would be kinda weird to be franklol@ my friend though, tryna sort me a place out,bless his cotton socks but he is having a laugh, about the rent would be near enough a grand a month, ppppsht i rather live in my car than pay that just for one room.

Guest DN Braund
lol at having a flatmate in 08single dwelling ftw
u f*ckers are killin the planetall that energy that 10 ppl could be usin wasted on 1 person

lol at having a flatmate in 08single dwelling ftw
u f*ckers are killin the planetall that energy that 10 ppl could be usin wasted on 1 person
And EON are killin my pocket for the privilege. Bang bang jus swithed to EDF gang.Tbh my block is so well insulated my heating goes on to dry clothes and thats about it. My electrical entertainment must use the equivalent of half the local power station tho tbh.Man slows the fans down on the media centre tho, tryna do my bit

Dun know livin solo is the one...I feel that No Snitching... My yard comes like base camp for the mandem (on invite). Football in HD on the weekends, I supply the venue they bring the nandos.Links when I want.Watch what I want.Bun what I want.Listen to what I want.Get the cleaner in when I want.After party after the shoobs when I want.But then again... My own company >>>>>>>> Other peoples sometimes. Learn to love yourself. No homo.

Cant wait to live on my own tbh.Gonna become a recloose and never leave my house, only to get toilet paper.
............... :lol: Delaylol