Sign in to follow this  
Parrist

Genuine people and trust.

Do you trust people easily?If not, why?I don't think there are enough genuine people left in this world.I would make a long opening post but I'm going to buy my chinese.Be back soon.

wa gwan marlon/ i trust most of my friends, to an extente.g i know who is most likely to f*ck me over given the chance

Do you trust people easily?
No
I don't think there are enough genuine people left in this world.

wa gwan marlon
angelo is marlonthis is adzstar
What happened to Adzstar? Rumour in the village is that she had a child.And I am not Marlon, it is Rich Kid.

theres different levels of trusti trust bossman to give me my change after i pay for my meat n chipsi trust my mum with my lifeya see?

oh was she the one with the dodgy haircut? weird how u forget about ppl after a while.

oh was she the one with the dodgy haircut? weird how u forget about ppl after a while.
yh the 1 that looked like idris elba

yh the 1 that looked like idris elba
:rofl:

got a few of my boys i trusti can trust ppl farely easy but not with money or the gyalsmy best mate i sort of trust him with my money but the repayments are slow and long, nigga aint evn got a job yet asks me for money lolas soon as he gets a job or wateva ima rinse him right up

TBH I don't trust anyone to keep secrets or carry out something I ask them to. I trust quite a few people with objects but I don't trust people to pay me back money.

TBH I don't trust anyone to keep secrets or carry out something I ask them to. I trust quite a few people with objects but I don't trust people to pay me back money.
so called "fam" are sly in this world,selfish and snakish, i agree

Is Marlon and Angelo two different people? If so, what is Marlon now called?I trust.