Sign in to follow this  
2binspired

Calzaghe v Jones

Fight isnt too far away, and the hype has already started. Part 1 of 24/7:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7IJXD5P

(can only find megaupload link) Who you think is gonna win? I think calzaghe will take it with a late stoppage or decision.

Guest luckstar

PEOPLE BETTIN ON CALSLAPPPY... I DNT THINK SO THIS TIMEROY JONES IS CLASS... I CAN SEE HIM WINNING A SPLIT DECISIONTHATS WER MY MONEY IS GOIN

Feel Jones is taking thisWill die a happy man if this leads to Jones/Hopkins rematchnow THAT'S the fight I wanna see
Hopkins would eat Jones alive now and i expect Calazaghe to do the same

I care more about Judah's fight than this.I care more about Lacy Taylor than this.
Sentence one: AcceptableSentence two: pause_button.gif
:D:D Taylor claims he feels his training is going better than ever...I should be heading back up to Notts to see Froch's fight in December. Not gonna as far as to say I care more about that fight but still, Jones is finished.

Feel Jones is taking thisWill die a happy man if this leads to Jones/Hopkins rematchnow THAT'S the fight I wanna see
Hopkins would eat Jones alive now and i expect Calazaghe to do the same
c/s the 1st lineOn the fence about the 2nd though

I care more about Judah's fight than this.I care more about Lacy Taylor than this.
:D:D Taylor claims he feels his training is going better than ever...I should be heading back up to Notts to see Froch's fight in December. Not gonna as far as to say I care more about that fight but still, Jones is finished.
Taylor's not the problem

Taylor's not the problem
True. I'm feeling to put some dough down on Taylor and Froch, I don't really know too much about Froch's opponent (Pascal) though.

has anyone got a list of everyone on the undercardJudah fight should be good... jus wanna know what time i can stop and start doing other activities to make sure i dont miss this sh*t.