Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

realistically

which burb?  

1. 1. ...

• croydon
    • bromley

if u had to choose, for those that are familiar with londoncroydon or bromleyan reasons why

Im gonna be biased and say Croydon.Reason being it has more facilities and u dont HAVE to go elsewhere for anything really. On the other hand I barely know Bromley, but the house I have seen are proper nice.

crodyon. having lived in south west all my life and recently moved to south east i dont really like it. I moved from streatham to catford and pratically live in bromley; and find it quite long sometimes

Guest Cipher

Croydon, basically a second f*ck*ng home anyway Although for that VERY reason, it might not be such a good idea.Played football against AFC bromley on saturday, team was fat and the area was dead.

Bromley, due to it's shopping centre.
croydon has a shoppin centre, absolutely massif

Im gonna be biased and say Croydon.Reason being it has more facilities and u dont HAVE to go elsewhere for anything really. On the other hand I barely know Bromley, but the house I have seen are proper nice.

Guest Cipher

Well Centrale + Whitgift are pretty bigif its a case ofWHERE DO YOU NOT WANT YOUR KIDS TO GET INTO BEEF/BECOME SLUTS ETCWould probably be BromleyBut Croydon is like a boog brixton innit, so I'd choose there

Bromley, due to it's shopping centre.
croydon has a shoppin centre, absolutely massif
lol slight exaggeration (sp)
lool yh

would break my heart to live in either tbhlast time i was in croydon i was havin a coloniclast time i was in bromley it was snowingwerent feelin either tbh