• croydon
    • bromley

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

croydon bromley is f*ck*ng out der
Croydons is just as 'out der' as bromley is.You can get one bus ride from Lewisham/Catford to Bromley and its only about 15mins.Croydon and Bromley are both zone 5 i believe.
Zone 5 starts from like Selhurst....Was so pissed when they made this zone 5 malarky.

Croydons is just as 'out der' as bromley is.You can get one bus ride from Lewisham/Catford to Bromley and its only about 15mins.Croydon and Bromley are both zone 5 i believe.
Zone 5 starts from like Selhurst....Was so pissed when they made this zone 5 malarky.

:huh:

18/19 nowabout 5'6/7, white girl
Blonde hair...
yeh,you know her?
One that fits the description yeah I know of, how come?
my boy and i used to speak to her back in the day, she was a cool girlhe has a pic of her, clear some of your pm's (your inbox is full) and i will send it you to check if its the right girl.

18/19 nowabout 5'6/7, white girl
Blonde hair...
yeh,you know her?
One that fits the description yeah I know of, how come?
my boy and i used to speak to her back in the day, she was a cool girlhe has a pic of her, clear some of your pm's (your inbox is full) and i will send it you to check if its the right girl.

My bad I mean West Croydon. Selhurst is the last zone 4 stop.

I put that face cos i really have no idea how close or far Selhurst is to Croydon lolFirst time im hearing of the place tbh.

I put that face cos i really have no idea how close or far Selhurst is to Croydon lolFirst time im hearing of the place tbh.