Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

do u wash ur baggy/knickers/briefs/boxers/underwear

Guest DN Braund
No, because i own a washing machine.
actually tell a lie i dnt even kno hw to work that sh*tmum deals with the cookin n cleaninspeakin of whichhow easy is it to get maids?imma need someone 2 come in like every 2 days 2 cook n clean 4 me, maybe every 3 i can jus order take away in between

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you

No, because my family are not tramps.
+what adult is leaving sh*t stains let alone sh*t stains that embed so deep into the material that it needs to be hand washedthats f*cked

No, because i own a washing machine.
actually tell a lie i dnt even kno hw to work that sh*tmum deals with the cookin n cleaninspeakin of whichhow easy is it to get maids?imma need someone 2 come in like every 2 days 2 cook n clean 4 me, maybe every 3 i can jus order take away in between
move to a developin country an u shouldnt have a problemthem women will wash ur whites better than the machineno lie

The way you ask "Why not?" makes it seem as if you think this should be the norm for all of us. Is that so?
yai wanned to see how normal it is for u loti expected most girls to agree tbhjus something ive been shown from young, u wash ur underwear by hand, obv u can put it in the wash but u wash it by hand firsti kno some old school man do it

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.

The way you ask "Why not?" makes it seem as if you think this should be the norm for all of us. Is that so?
yai wanned to see how normal it is for u loti expected most girls to agree tbhjus something ive been shown from young, u wash ur underwear by hand, obv u can put it in the wash but u wash it by hand firsti kno some old school man do it
how old skool are we talking?allow doing it with ur hand

I see.We live in the era of the machine things like this shouldn't need to be done manually.