do u wash ur baggy/knickers/briefs/boxers/underwear

Grafter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund

also another quick one dnt wanna make a whole new topicbutcan you pay in cash at an ATM?jus that my branch is far from me n i cnt b arsed to go all the way there 2 put in £20

always wash mined by hand and i have a waching machine.
thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
yh like particularly if u are not the one putting the clothes in the washing machinean also womens underwear generally, puttin it in the washing machine, they wont last like that
EXACTLY. They won't last at all.I remember this time i put some in the washing mashine & one of my thongs got caught & you could see it in the window bit & we had some people over in the house. It was soooo embarassing...
To which i replied..
I don't want my underwear to last more than a certain time.Allow rocking the same pants you had in yr5.But..I do understand what you are trying to say.
I don't want my underwear to last more than a certain time.Allow rocking the same pants you had in yr5.But..I do understand what you are trying to say.
You are not meant to keep underwear for long are you?? You have to change like after a couple if months or something...
Exactly, so why would you want them to last?
so u havent grown since yr 5?
& LOOOOOOOL!!!!
Absolute spastics.

thank you
Thanks for saying it first... i was afraid to say.. & that's the way i was raised.. that it's kind of unladylike to leave worn knickers lying around. & i wear thongs anyways so it's not like they need the washing machine.
yh like particularly if u are not the one putting the clothes in the washing machinean also womens underwear generally, puttin it in the washing machine, they wont last like that
EXACTLY. They won't last at all.I remember this time i put some in the washing mashine & one of my thongs got caught & you could see it in the window bit & we had some people over in the house. It was soooo embarassing...
To which i replied..
You are not meant to keep underwear for long are you?? You have to change like after a couple if months or something...
so u havent grown since yr 5?
& LOOOOOOOL!!!!
Absolute spastics.
WOOWmissbee is really not all der is she?

oo yea another thingdo u iron ur clothes when u take them out of the washin machine or jus dash them in the wardrobe n iron when u need
im proper organised with everything but i dont bother ironing stuff when its finished drying. goes strait in the wardrobe then i sort out whatever i kno im gonna need and just iron it otherwise i'll just end up being late everywhere taking time rushing to iron stuff. _________>>>>>>>>> people who are always late, plans get f*cked up so much by these ppledit: lmao @ mirado's post

thank you
To which i replied..
Er you change it after a couple of months so you want it to last those months don't you. Because you don't want to be wearing tattered underwear for those months you have them. Because they will rip in the washing in just one wash or 2! Unless if you only wash them once or twice then that's cool.