Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

what brand of Cigarette do u smoke/buy??

Also.. what dont u touch?BnH silver was the lick back in the daynowadays its Mayfair or Richmond superkingsSovereigns for wineosD

mayfairs cos they are cheap to put im ma spliffwill not put menthols in ma spliffwill be pissed if i ask for a chip an someone brings out marlborough of any kind but will use a piece same way

Sterling are horrible but they are the cheapest so its to be expected. 3/10richmond superkings have grown on me - 7/10BNH silver are nice 8.5/10 but they should be made in superkings imo , BNH gold are just not nice 1/10Not really a fan of mayfair eitherMenthol cigs are Ok for a last resort i guess.... but it feels like your smokin mint air

When i do smoke,I can smoke anything unless it's Pall Mall. I buy Richmond superkings, Marlborough Gold and sometimes Camel.

when i started was a mayfay ting cos it was cheapthen sovnow its l&b or a b&h black ting when i go sparrbut tbh my mum gets 50gs of golden v for £5 so i hardly buy fags = winrichmond menthals are aite when my mumzies got em (last resort)

drum gold for skinning up with. get to know.every so often i purchase a pack of the small Cohiba's. if i'm jus casually out n the piss.big cigars its something like a Partagas, Bolivar or whatever is recommended to me on the day.been smokin weed recently as opposed to bud. its better for u but u end up smokin more i reckon.

when i started was a mayfay ting cos it was cheapthen sovnow its l&b or a b&h black ting when i go sparrbut tbh my mum gets 50gs of golden v for £5 so i hardly buy fags = winrichmond menthals are aite when my mumzies got em (last resort)
lol ur mums a fag hag :lol: :lol:
i dont smoke fags btw.
cs

lol ur mums a fag hag :lol: :lol:
Owww :lol: