FUCK Coventry

A Bit Better

Place should be burnt with all the locals in it. Linked one chick on the way back from Brum. Knew it was a mistake but my bredrins said it would be worth it.This little innocent looking blonde girl with a big mouth... SUPER hype chick. Stories just came flowing out of her mouth."One guy I was seeing was such a d*ckhead. We were out and some guy lookedat him so he was like what you looking at? And the guy said nothing nothing and I was like leave it. Then he went round the corner and came back 5 minutes later with his shank and he's wiping blood off it. And I'm like what you doing and he's like that guy made me look soft. I didn't wanna look soft so I shanked a tramp." :huh: This was the story to explain to me how she got arrested."Yeah the Wellingborough boys (her friends) came to our houseparty and jacked my sister's phone and her boyfriend's wallet. I knew who it was so I broke a window and climbed in to get the stuff and let the others in. Then everyone got shook and ran coz the thought feds were comin but I was like nah they're not. So we went back in and the girl whose flat it was was out but her boyfriend was in and he said he didn't give a sh*t that we broke in and he gave us the stuff. Then he said jam for a bit and have a cigarette so we did but the f*cker had called the police so I got done for breaking and entering, theft, and then obviously when the police came, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer." :huh: Seriously, just set it alight. All of Coventry.

Titan, I see you reading. I dunno how you live there. Literally have no idea.
It's just a uni ting. Believe me, every 2 weeks I'm back to London. During the time up here, I jam at yard, play playstation, do work adn watch TV online. Before you know it, its the second week and I'm on my way back to London.

@ this threadthats_racist.gif
How?f*ck Coventry though. By the way Titan, I met this slosh in the club YOU recommended to me. Ikon!Classic quote... After she's been chatting for time about random guys doing this that and the other I say "You know too many man!" Her reply "I know!" You know? f*ckin whore.Where's the matches at?

How?f*ck Coventry though. By the way Titan, I met this slosh in the club YOU recommended to me. Ikon!Classic quote... After she's been chatting for time about random guys doing this that and the other I say "You know too many man!" Her reply "I know!" You know? f*ckin whore.Where's the matches at?
and this is a girl that it was recommended u shud go and link by yr bredrins,plural. was this not a clue to you?

VP.jpgEks allow it...
:lol: :lol: Read her stories like Vicky Pollard as well
Then you f*cked it up. Read it in your accent. The midlands accent. Then you'll fully appreciated the f*ckedness. Overly high squeaky voice too.I haven't even explained the par of how I ended up missing my train home coz of this d*ckhead driving to her sister's yard and when I got back to Euston there were no tubes. 3 nightbuses. For that.

LOLThis explains why Steffidge is such a wasteman.Can't wait to finish uni. After graduation, I am never coming up here for more than 24 hours.
You living on campus?
I'm living off swan lane.
How would you compare Cov to N.London in terms of which places is rougher?I'm in the same boat tbh, lived in cov, now live in north.I still think most places in cov are full of pikey guys trynna prove themselves.

EKS IS TWENTY ONE?
Yeah, how old did you think I was? (Don't try take me for Face Off. Or DB for that matter)
and this is a girl that it was recommended u shud go and link by yr bredrins,plural. was this not a clue to you?
They only heard about her. I said I wasn't feeling it and felt to jump on the next train, they said "nah if you're already there you might as well go through". KMT. Then one of them belled me when I was in the car, overheard her and was like "Oh sh*t, she sounds like a d*ckhead." KMT.