FUCK Coventry

A Bit Better

LOLThis explains why Steffidge is such a wasteman.Can't wait to finish uni. After graduation, I am never coming up here for more than 24 hours.
You living on campus?
I'm living off swan lane.
How would you compare Cov to N.London in terms of which places is rougher?I'm in the same boat tbh, lived in cov, now live in north.I still think most places in cov are full of pikey guys trynna prove themselves.
Hmmm.I've lived in London my whole life so I don't really notice too much although my first few trips through Tottenham back in the day were kinda problematic. As for Cov, I've never experienced trouble, just the stares which I get in London anyways. However, I now the racist pub guys in Cov are on some nuts stuff, but I really have no clue. I think London is more dangerous, but I dont really go out too much in Cov anyways. Brum on the other hand is something else.Edit: I agree with the pikey's trying to prove themselves. The black guys in Cov annoy me though. It's like they want to try and prove how hard they are just because you are another black person.

rofl.good old cov, amount of people that used to drop "what the f*ck you looking at you c*nt"then when you'd reply they wouldnt say nothing.would you feel safer in cov or london walkin on road btw, and you ever been stoke aldermore, hill field ways, i always lived in wyken so i was bless, not as many pikeys.im having this talk with my boy, and he seems to think that cov is pure p*ssy and im hyping..

23. MINIMUM.Now i have discovered you are 21, for some reason, you appear obnoxious. (In general )
Yeah I know, I'm too young to be this much of a c*nt. I'm a nice person in real life because I bite my tongue. I speak freely on here because it's the internet. I'm assuming nobody is taking it seriously so I can say what I think and people won't cry. I don't have the luxury in real life.That's right e-irl gangstas. I don't live what I type. Shiiiiiiit.

rofl.good old cov, amount of people that used to drop "what the f*ck you looking at you c*nt"then when you'd reply they wouldnt say nothing.would you feel safer in cov or london walkin on road btw, and you ever been stoke aldermore, hill field ways, i always lived in wyken so i was bless, not as many pikeys.im having this talk with my boy, and he seems to think that cov is pure p*ssy and im hyping..
Feel safer in London because I've grown up in London. Cov, I only know the roads to a certain extent.I used to live in Singer Hall (by lower ford street/vauxhall dealership) so Hill Fields was just up the road. Good couple man used to try screw me and be difficult like stand in the to the chicken shop or newsagent. I just keep it moving and go into the shop. More times than not they never tried it and even would move out of the way when I was leaving because they saw I wasn't shook. i have heard about HIll Fields before though. My cousin who graduated in like 2002/03 from Cov uni said the area was dangerous.

Feel safer in London because I've grown up in London. Cov, I only know the roads to a certain extent.I used to live in Singer Hall (by lower ford street/vauxhall dealership) so Hill Fields was just up the road. Good couple man used to try screw me and be difficult like stand in the to the chicken shop or newsagent. I just keep it moving and go into the shop. More times than not they never tried it and even would move out of the way when I was leaving because they saw I wasn't shook. i have heard about HIll Fields before though. My cousin who graduated in like 2002/03 from Cov uni said the area was dangerous.
Bam!My point exactly, yeah i used to go Alan Higgs gym near Aldermore, my boy used to bike it there, he went to sign up, left his bike outside and within 3 minutes it got robbed. lmfao.Aldermore/hill fields is f*cked up man, a lot of kossovans that live there, and the pikeys hate them proper.Remember some chick saying her old man is on the hunt for kossovans as he hates "emmegrants"Edit: My bro used to tell me bare stories about hill fields, sh*t is f*cked.:/

wellingboroughwhere the f*ck is thatcomin back to cov for halloweensee how many taxi drivers get hospitalisedmd_dan i wouldn't advise gettin any public transport on friday thats stupidityshould be an eventful weekendlol at f*ck cov cos of 1 birdfair enough f*ck cov but atleast giv half decent reasons

wellingboroughwhere the f*ck is thatcomin back to cov for halloweensee how many taxi drivers get hospitalisedmd_dan i wouldn't advise gettin any public transport on friday thats stupidityshould be an eventful weekendlol at f*ck cov cos of 1 birdfair enough f*ck cov but atleast giv half decent reasons
The chick was just the news reporter bruv. I don't say f*ck Afghanistan coz of BBC News 24. I say f*ck Afghanistan coz Afghanistan is f*cked!Disclaimer: Afghanistan was just an example. I like Afghanis. Jam.